What to do in Fiji?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    Scuba diving, Fiji is known for having some of the best snork/scuba sites. Years back I had coral and rock shipped from there.
    Have fun with that. Bulls, Tigers, Oceanic White Tips, Black Tips, and lemon sharks, that is just about all of the greatest hits.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      did erick von erick or cristopher columbus set out with a master plan? no us pioneers set our sells and let the wind take us

Pretty sure Christopher Columbus had some sort of plan about sailing around the world? Ring any bells at all?

Comment

too*, "spounging"?, tv/vcr/wtf?

m-i-c, cya real...ohhh you know what im eluding to
        What are you eluding to? My wife likes Mickey Mouse? What the fuck are you talking about you god damn pillhead?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

did erick von erick or cristopher columbus set out with a master plan? no us pioneers set our sells and let the wind take us
          Jesus Christ, no wonder you handle turds for a living.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Pretty sure Christopher Columbus had some sort of plan about sailing around the world? Ring any bells at all?
            oh wow. i wasnt trying to take it any further than 9/11. you want me to get in to conspiracies that far back im gonna need two weeks of google time, as ms raetheon.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

oh wow. i wasnt trying to take it any further than 9/11. you want me to get in to conspiracies that far back im gonna need two weeks of google time, as ms raetheon.
              And a speak'n spell

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                What are you eluding to? My wife likes Mickey Mouse? What the fuck are you talking about you god damn pillhead?
                all natural, i dont even take aspirin, and dont put the MMclub on MEP i got you covered allen. put me on ignore and i'll leave you alne
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I don't know what is wrong with you lately, but you sound like a fucking idiot. That is on meth.

Comment

all natural, i dont even take aspirin, and dont put the MMclub on MEP i got you covered allen. put me on ignore and i'll leave you alne
                    Put you on ignore? lol Hell I love making you look like a fool. I haven't even got started with your ass yet. I got all kinds of good stories.

Comment

Put you on ignore? lol Hell I love making you look like a fool. I haven't even got started with your ass yet. I got all kinds of good stories.

I kind of like the one where he decided to take all of his clothes off at the Bald/Bitter Bash in 2004 at Hoppers house and started jumping on the trampoline. Michelle then threw his clothes over the fence into the neighbors yard and then the cops showed up. Good times! Maybe that is why he is so angry and needs to keep trying to half ass bring her up?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I think he lived at home, bumming gas money from his mom until he was about 30 years old.
                          Wait; we've finally found someone who has worked less for what he has than DOHCTR has and he's calling Alex out? Holy shit!

(I kid, Alex)

Comment

Wtf are you talking about Rodney? Shit from that yellow house with the airplane hangar?

Comment

They set sell huh? lol
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                                Wtf are you talking about Rodney? Shit from that yellow house with the airplane hangar?
                                I still have some of the pics I think. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X