Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    you're next
    I'm next for what? You to follow me into every thread and show your ass? I don't exactly think that method has been working for you.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

you take what allen peters says as truth? lol, there's no need for me to defend my life story because that disney character has no idea where i have been or what i have done. its funny to me that you, out of the blue are keeping me engaged tonight! i opened the 2nd 6 pack of rahr & sons just for you. come at me bro!
      So what really happened?

Comment

• this is buttons pushed.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

try your damndest to get some pussy for once?
          Stop trying to be cool by hating on people with more money than you. It's not even remotely funny... all (most) people see is naynay crying about not having as much money as the DOHCTR. Maybe your brown bud will force some money out of him for "equality."

Fuck.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            I'm next for what? You to follow me into every thread and show your ass? I don't exactly think that method has been working for you.

lemme guess, just like this, right you racist?!

your day is coming, i was waiting for it to warm up before i took it to waco.. wait your turn lil chipmunk!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Jesus christ, just drink yourself to sleep man.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                Stop trying to be cool by hating on people with more money than you. It's not even remotely funny... all (most) people see is naynay crying about not having as much money as the DOHCTR. Maybe your brown bud will force some money out of him for "equality."

Fuck.
                but... only his dad has money...?? he is a right-wing blogger?!

and no worries, we got money
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• And you repeat yourself as if you were any more correct than the first time. This is the moment you experience in most your conflicts, naynay, where your opposition is yet again convinced that you won't amount to much of shit in terms of substance. I really wish you had stood a chance, it would have been more entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Jesus christ, just drink yourself to sleep man.
                    wifes outta town on business, not gonna happen! i havent touched the ban lines yet, and you newbies need to get the fuck off your vanity seats and know what these sites were made for.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• It's one thing to stir the pot every once in a while and then go back to being a normal contributing member to this board...but your antics have become obnoxious and tiresome. I am not sure why people here tolerate your dumb shit. Don says youre a cool dude and youre just goofing off, but damn dude, act normal sometimes. You come off as a typical black liberal douche which is exactly the opposite of the general consesus of this board...but I feel that you understand this and exploit it.

I've never met you, but what I have learned about you from your antics on here is that you are quite juvenile and a royal ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                        And you repeat yourself as if you were any more correct than the first time. This is the moment you experience in most your conflicts, naynay, where your opposition is yet again convinced that you won't amount to much of shit in terms of substance. I really wish you had stood a chance, it would have been more entertaining.
                        good luck in el paso too, lol. i think i passed one of you's earlier, when i knelt down to pick up some loose change.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          It's one thing to stir the pot every once in a while and then go back to being a normal contributing member to this board...but your antics have become obnoxious and tiresome. I am not sure why people here tolerate your dumb shit. Don says youre a cool dude and youre just goofing off, but damn dude, act normal sometimes. You come off as a typical black liberal douche which is exactly the opposite of the general consesus of this board...but I feel that you understand this and exploit it.

I've never met you, but what I have learned about you from your antics on here is that you are quite juvenile and a royal ass.
                          so if i dont conform to your standards i am off base? i do exploit the pack mentality around here.. lol, i am the ONLY black dude who regularly posts. you guys ran every other member with YOUR dumbasserry, good dudes too. keep that in mind "doc". and i got stories on you too, dont ask me how but i am a virtual bank of drama, its best to leave me alone for a person in your position, unless you like to be bent over
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

but... only his dad has money...?? he is a right-wing blogger?!

and no worries, we got money
                            No idea what wing he is on. Sorry his dad's success allows him to live $$CHOOCHOO$$ style. He gives some awesome pics of vacations and cars out on the forum, so I do not care. It's just the constant obsession that you have of hating on his lifestyle that's annoying. Yes, we all know, DOHCTR has lots of money from his dad. The end.

sigpic

Comment

• Careful Dave, he'll do something. And like Kim Jong Un, this time he reaaaaally means it.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                                And like Kim Jong Un, this time he reaaaaally means it.
                                lmao, that was good.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X