X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    CHECKPOINT UPDATE -- From Dallas County Sheriff's Office:

**Stats***85 total citations
    68 for no DL, 2 for fail to display DL, 8 for no valid DL, 5 for no insurance, 1 for no child seatbelt.
    1 arrest (possession of controlled substance & child endangerment)
    60 tows

Where's the immigration arrests? Saw the same stupid post on my FB page as the OP.
    Wtf 68 motherfuckers had no DL. All they got was a ticket? Thier shit should be towed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      For more control and revenue extraction? Let's not kid ourselves regarding what this is really about.
      See my other post. I thought they were actually doing something other than just writing tickets.

Comment

CHECKPOINT UPDATE -- From Dallas County Sheriff's Office:

**Stats***85 total citations
        68 for no DL, 2 for fail to display DL, 8 for no valid DL, 5 for no insurance, 1 for no child seatbelt.
        1 arrest (possession of controlled substance & child endangerment)
        60 tows

Where's the immigration arrests? Saw the same stupid post on my FB page as the OP.
        Figured there would be more no insurance tickets...
        Would like to see the ratio of Fred Loya ins cards to other companies...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I wear my border patrol cap, lets me go every time.

And clears the line quick at fast food joints and dmv.
          ./ ____ _ _\.
          (]]]_ o _[[[)
          \o_FORD_o/
          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Shit, man, I'll NEVER get my driveway poured or the house roofed! ;-)

Comment

Typical spin to suit someone's agenda, they were out to catch illegal drivers, not illegal immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Typical spin to suit someone's agenda, they were out to catch illegal drivers, not illegal immigrants.
                Esto!!!
                2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  Wtf 68 motherfuckers had no DL. All they got was a ticket? Thier shit should be towed.
                  It says there were 60 tows.
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

For more control and revenue extraction? Let's not kid ourselves regarding what this is really about.
                    this.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Don't you mean "undocumented drivers"?

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

if you are here illegally they should deport your sorry ass..
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

You say that, but what about the fact that the last two accidents involving more than myself have been uninsured drivers. I was really glad that the last one totaled the car in the process at least. Truck was sitting in a driveway near a 4 way stop. She blasted through the stop sign and swerved to miss the person legally there into the yard.

I'm torn, but damn there are a shit ton of uninsured drivers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                            You say that, but what about the fact that the last two accidents involving more than myself have been uninsured drivers. I was really glad that the last one totaled the car in the process at least. Truck was sitting in a driveway near a 4 way stop. She blasted through the stop sign and swerved to miss the person legally there into the yard.

I'm torn, but damn there are a shit ton of uninsured drivers out there.
                            Carry uninsured driver insurance. AND when those fucks are caught, they should be deported. This isn't about doing the right thing, it's about doing the thing that pays. People actually got tickets for failing to display DL's! If you aren't guilty of anything, you shouldn't have to show shit.

Comment

Carry uninsured driver insurance. AND when those fucks are caught, they should be deported. This isn't about doing the right thing, it's about doing the thing that pays. People actually got tickets for failing to display DL's! If you aren't guilty of anything, you shouldn't have to show shit.
                              Ok so I get to pay more in premiums because of other people's failure to maintain insurance. Driving is a privelage, if they are not maintaining the minimum requirement to be on the road then fuck them.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                                if you are here illegally they should deport your sorry ass..
                                This.
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X