Mexicans...Beware...Immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
    Ok so I get to pay more in premiums because of other people's failure to maintain insurance. Driving is a privelage, if they are not maintaining the minimum requirement to be on the road then fuck them.
    Is missing the point becoming a pandemic? THIS won't get them off the road, this is about making money and fucking with citizens. If they TRULY wanted the law breakers off the road they would stick their asses in a cannon and fire the fuckers back to Mexico. But they are citing them, not arresting, not deporting, not making the roads a single bit safer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Carry uninsured driver insurance. AND when those fucks are caught, they should be deported. This isn't about doing the right thing, it's about doing the thing that pays. People actually got tickets for failing to display DL's! If you aren't guilty of anything, you shouldn't have to show shit.
      Is that the actual law or a personal belief? Just curious because I don't know.

Edit* also thought it was illegal to stop everyone on the road I.e. a checkpoint such as this.
      Again I don't know just curious

Comment

fuck the police. opp you know me.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
          Is that the actual law or a personal belief? Just curious because I don't know.

Edit* also thought it was illegal to stop everyone on the road I.e. a checkpoint such as this.
          Again I don't know just curious
          It violates the fourth amendment of the constitution.

That's kind of like a law.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

It's not if you have insurance or a lisence it's if you can prove it.

It results in a fix it ticket, show the judge you have it. Dismissed. Waste of everyone time. It's like a time out.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              It's not if you have insurance or a lisence it's if you can prove it.

It results in a fix it ticket, show the judge you have it. Dismissed. Waste of everyone time. It's like a time out.
              Not a waste if several have no insurance. Gets those fucks off the road. For a little bit anyway.
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Carry uninsured driver insurance. AND when those fucks are caught, they should be deported. This isn't about doing the right thing, it's about doing the thing that pays. People actually got tickets for failing to display DL's! If you aren't guilty of anything, you shouldn't have to show shit.
                I still had to pay a deductible ($500), it isn't as simple as just carry uninsured, which I did have.

What you are telling me is that is okay for someone to cost me $500 under no doing of my own for their lack of judgement.

These weren't mexican, different minority.

Around here, no proof of insurance gets you a tow most of the time. I'm personally all for that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                  I wear my border patrol cap, lets me go every time.

And clears the line quick at fast food joints and dmv.
                  Maybe I should put BP decals on my ex cop crown vic and see if it works lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Shit, man, I'll NEVER get my driveway poured or the house roofed! ;-)
                    I see what you did there...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                      Considering the dumbass who is in office at the moment "your people" have no worries since he's busy handing out free education and spending our money.
                      This^^^^

Comment

those who deserve to live here can't,
                        those who take advantage of U.S.A. shouldn't live here.

what gives?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          It violates the fourth amendment of the constitution.

That's kind of like a law.
                          It WAS a law, before the last election...
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            those who deserve to live here can't,
                            those who take advantage of U.S.A. shouldn't live here.

what gives?
                            Thank You Sir.

Nuff said.

Edit: The blind leading the blind. What a bunch of hypocrites...
                            ./ ____ _ _\.
                            (]]]_ o _[[[)
                            \o_FORD_o/
                            |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              uh, its a checkpoint to verify people who are driving have a DL.

But if the shoe fits....
                              They go hand in hand.....
                              .....bro....

Comment

From a little document we like to call the United States Constitution

4th Amendment
                                "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

They would have to take me to jail before I would show my id. Last time I checked this wasn't Nazi Germany, and I don't need to show my "papers" in order to go to the store. The laws say that if you have not caused or provoked any reason to be halted, then you cannot be halted.

I would also like to attach the beginning of the 14th Amendment in order to further the argument:
                                "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Comment

Working...
                                X