No announcement yet.

New Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an HTC guy. I'm on my third one in a row. Had a slider type on first. Worked pretty good. Then got the inspire and now have a vivid. Not to big n bulky. I like the quad core and big screen aspect of the note ii but I ain't a dfwm baller like most so I get the free or 1 cent upgrade with the refurbished phone.I figure they fixed what is wrong already and it comes with a warranty. I like a phone with a removeable battery. Just easier for me.

I.know there are iPhone legions but you couldn't give me one. Small screen, proprietary everything. No thanks.
    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      On the other hand, I have an IPhone 3g for my work phone that is still kicking ass with battery life and processing power. Not saying Iphones are badass, but I kind of am.
      I had a 3g for 4 years and the battery was still good but the internet speed sucked ass. I like the bigger screen on the E970. After using it for a few weeks and then holding a customer's 4s to pair it the other day I was thinking "wow this screen is small".

Comment

I'm in no hurry so I'll wait a little while to hopefully get my hands on all 3 phones (Galaxy S4, HTC One, iPhone 5) & see which one I like best. I don't buy a new phone very often so try to get the best at the time & hopefully not regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          Do not get a Droid Razr.
          My new phone is a Moto Razor HD, not the older Razor, though my son did have a few of the problems you are talking about, he was able to upload the newer software jellybean from ice cream sandwich (4.0) to the jellybean (4.1) My HD came loaded with the 4.1 so no problems for me or him, now.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            My new phone is a Moto Razor HD, not the older Razor, though my son did have a few of the problems you are talking about, he was able to upload the newer software jellybean from ice cream sandwich (4.0) to the jellybean (4.1) My HD came loaded with the 4.1 so no problems for me or him, now.
            I will have to look into that.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

HTC One

Aluminum > plastic

Comment

Working...
              X