anyone work in PR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone work in PR?

I have taken on a second job (well two second jobs doing the same thing), as a social media content manager for a couple of clients of my sisters. Anyone work in this field that I can bounce some questions off of, as far as what to say, what to say, how to remain anonymous/not show prejudice, and anything else in general i may need to know. Also if anyone writes bid packages for PR work I'd be interested in talking to you.

Hell i guess if anyone needs any PR work, let me know and i can put you in touch with my sister. She is a former NBC news anchor, and now is an NBC affiliate here in dallas. The PR firm is her own separate endeavor.

trolls, please use one of my existing troll threads. this topic is meant to add content to the board
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Pics of sister?

Comment

she's a public figure. shouldnt be hard to find on this here world wide web
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Darker the berry the sweeter the juice!
        Pics?

Comment

Who cares about Puerto Rico?

Comment

Reminds me of Obama. "No I don't have any experience in this field. I will still take the job and figure it out as I go along."

Seriously though, after reading your posts on here the thought of you being in PR is just hilarious.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              Reminds me of Obama. "No I don't have any experience in this field. I will still take the job and figure it out as I go along."

Seriously though, after reading your posts on here the thought of you being in PR is just hilarious.
              Not as hilarious as you threatening suicide on Canada so people would invite you to get togethers, only for you to sit against the walls, and look up chicks skirts and still not talk to them.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

lol, damn!
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Not as hilarious as you threatening suicide on Canada so people would invite you to get togethers, only for you to sit against the walls, and look up chicks skirts and still not talk to them.

Comment

Whoa, what?
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

im glad yale is on my side.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        im glad yale is on my side.

god bless.
                        You've got to be some kind of special to even register as a blip on Yale's radar. I'm interested to see where this goes.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Holy shit!

Comment

LMFAO! I am pretty sure I was there for that. I didn't hear about the looking up skirts bit though.

Didn't he send most of his time talking about how bad ass his tv and other shit is but his girl left anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              LMFAO! I am pretty sure I was there for that. I didn't hear about the looking up skirts bit though.

Didn't he send most of his time talking about how bad ass his tv and other shit is but his girl left anyways?
                              I don't know who else saw it, or even if anyone has mentioned it on the board before. I just remember him doing it.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X