Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        Was she wearing panties?
        does she ever??

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
          does she ever??
          Are we talking about the same chick?

I had a line of questioning to see if I could figure out which chick this would have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
            Are we talking about the same chick?

I had a line of questioning to see if I could figure out which chick this would have been.
            probably not...lol...cause I have no clue what is going on.....just a dumb blonde kinda day.....and I was bored.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              That's not the point. You're supposed to be obvious about it, and if they complain, you're supposed to say shit like, "thanks, toots."
              Or "If you weren't supposed to be assaulted, you wouldn't have tits and double holes."

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                I don't remember threatening suicide but I was in a very bad place. I had just lost a couple of my best friends and hadn't been happy for a while despite everything I had going for me. I did reach out for help and someone to talk to in my darkest moment. Craig and Leah were kind enough to throw a party so I could meet some of the board and I will forever be thankful to them. Yeah I didnt say much at the party, im a pretty timid person til I get to know someone. I was sitting in the lawn chair across from a woman who some people on here described as a "linebacker" happened to see up her skirt, didnt even have to try. I did not find this woman attractive nor was she my type. Im sorry for my immature actions from almost four years ago but I was just looking for a little help. Things have been going pretty good in my life recently though, not like you care.
                You're still posturing, and you couldn't walk onto a D3 school as a, "linebacker." I really don't dislike you, man, but you need to chill the fuck out. I'm not saying NayNay doesn't earn the board's ire, and he really doesn't care that he has. I think you're better than this, and you need to work on being comfortable in your own skin, dude.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

so I put the whole thing out of mine
                    shame shame shame, everyone knows your name

And are y'all talking about Tony's chick? I seem to recall some linebacker comments being thrown about in reference to her
                    --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      2010. Fall or late summer iirc.

I can remember the talent that night. It was the same party that creepy teacher "friend" of Leah's kept following me around.

If they did figure out who stole the DP I'd like to know who it was, and they've never mentioned it.
                      Haha I remember that night. That chick didn't have a clue and I laughed my ass off when you made a comment about having to be more of a dick to get her to stop following you.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post

And are y'all talking about Tony's chick? I seem to recall some linebacker comments being thrown about in reference to her
                        Fuuuuck!
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What... did he show up with her in the bed of the Camino filled with water?

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post

You may be thinking about Spec5Alive. Ye gods.

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            Haha I remember that night. That chick didn't have a clue and I laughed my ass off when you made a comment about having to be more of a dick to get her to stop following you.

The mission was subsequently accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              You may be thinking about Spec5Alive. Ye gods.
                              Yak!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You're still posturing, and you couldn't walk onto a D3 school as a, "linebacker." I really don't dislike you, man, but you need to chill the fuck out. I'm not saying NayNay doesn't earn the board's ire, and he really doesn't care that he has. I think you're better than this, and you need to work on being comfortable in your own skin, dude.
                                thats it! im never trolling this web board again! from now on i will join in on the constant ego stroking that is dfwmustangs!

talisman, you are god, snatch napkin you're so cool, brent you're my hero! don, while you're down there could you tie my shoe?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X