No announcement yet.

Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't say that innocents weren't hit, nor did I say he did the right thing. I said he hit a federal building. He viewed anyone inside as agents of the federal government, men, women and children and thus, collateral damage. Islam on the other hand doesn't tend to target governmental bodies, they like targets that have 100% innocent populations. Twin towers, the airliners, and so forth.

I'm not standing up for McVeigh. He's a sociopathic douchebag. I truly hope 4chan and Anon get them before the police do. It's amazing what can be done by computer.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I didn't say that innocents weren't hit, nor did I say he did the right thing. I said he hit a federal building. He viewed anyone inside as agents of the federal government, men, women and children and thus, collateral damage. Islam on the other hand doesn't tend to target governmental bodies, they like targets that have 100% innocent populations. Twin towers, the airliners, and so forth.

I'm not standing up for McVeigh. He's a sociopathic douchebag. I truly hope 4chan and Anon get them before the police do. It's amazing what can be done by computer.
      Nato, pentagon, uss cole?

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        Yes! When I went to the Memorial museum (something I recommend everyone do) the personal effects from the daycare brought me to tears.

I work with museums on a daily basis.....that's the only one to move me like that. Although, the Flight 93 Memorial was pretty powerful and I have yet to go down to the Ground Zero museum.
        I haven't been to the museum but the reflection pool gave me chills, I couldn't stay it freaked me out too much.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
          Nato, pentagon, uss cole?
          Pentagon, they were using a plane full of US citizens (again, innocents) and the Cole was a target of opportunity. NOt sure about the NATO one. Do you have a link I can read up on?

Do keep in mind, I'm going off my knowledge and experience with these assholes. I have never claimed to be fair and/or balanced.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I said nato and was completely thinking wtc. My point is, radical islam doesn't have a concerted effort to who they attack. It seems there is plenty of evidence against you claim of target bias.

Comment

Pentagon, they were using a plane full of US citizens (again, innocents) and the Cole was a target of opportunity. NOt sure about the NATO one. Do you have a link I can read up on?

Do keep in mind, I'm going off my knowledge and experience with these assholes. I have never claimed to be fair and/or smart.
              uhhhh, dowhut?

Comment

I didn't say that innocents weren't hit, nor did I say he did the right thing. I said he hit a federal building. He viewed anyone inside as agents of the federal government, men, women and children and thus, collateral damage. Islam on the other hand doesn't tend to target governmental bodies, they like targets that have 100% innocent populations. Twin towers, the airliners, and so forth.

Who was behind the world trade center bombing in 1993?
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Oh, look. Frost spewing his ignorance all over the board. Again!
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by AArod View Post
                    Looks like suspect #1 has a earpiece in... If that means anything?
                    Headphones listen to an iPod?

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                      Headphones listen to an iPod?
                      or just a crack in the sidewalk.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Que?!
                        ./ ____ _ _\.
                        (]]]_ o _[[[)
                        \o_FORD_o/
                        |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

• Comment

• They're reporting that they have ID'd. News conference at 5pm EST.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              4chan has been looking to it.

Hopefully these guys aren't it, because the guy on the left at least looks white.
                              I prefer to find out who did it first unless motive is already known. Also just because you are white does not mean you cannot be a muslim, you may remember some guy named Johnny Walker Lindh.

CNN just said they are looking for a dark skinned individual as the suspect. Did 4chan really just break this?

Comment

• Authorities believe they have identified a suspect from video footage in the Boston Marathon bombings, Reuters reported Wednesday.

The FBI is holding a press conference at 5:00 p.m. and is expected to announce the news then. CNN reported that the breakthrough in the investigation came from analyzing department store surveillance video and video from a news station.

The Boston Globe reported that officials have found an image of "a suspect carrying, and perhaps dropping, a black bag at the second bombing scene."

An FBI spokesman in Boston declined to comment on the reports to Yahoo News.

Comment

Working...
                                X