Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Did anyone else watch what was happening and think back to 9/11? Especially with the video from ground level. I found myself thinking back to sitting in my living room, dazed, seeing what I thought was unimaginable. But it was.

<--- being reflective.
    I certainly did. Lump in the throat, copper taste in the mouth and all.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Prayers to all... This is tragic...

Comment

• Uncle was running in race. Was like 5 minutes from the finish line when the shit went off. He said he felt the ground shake. With all those cameras I wonder if they will be able to see someone placing the devices?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          You know, there is a time and place to point political fingers at our president and dhs, etc. Don't really think this thread on this day is it.
          As stated, he's trying to deflect already.

So in response, fuck him. I don't feel like he is looking after us, rather, I feel like any series of attacks will be used as political capital and we'll be on our own defending our rights and our lives against some spoiled power hungry fuckhead that views any attack against this country as well deserved and an opportunity to punish the freedoms and liberties of the citizens within.

Comment

• Originally posted by AArod View Post
            Uncle was running in race. Was like 5 minutes from the finish line when the shit went off. He said he felt the ground shake. With all those cameras I wonder if they will be able to see someone placing the devices?

Damn. Glad he is okay, man.

..and I hate that I agree with Sean, but I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              As stated, he's trying to deflect already.

So in response, fuck him. I don't feel like he is looking after us, rather, I feel like any series of attacks will be used as political capital and we'll be on our own defending our rights and our lives against some spoiled power hungry fuckhead that views any attack against this country as well deserved and an opportunity to punish the freedoms and liberties of the citizens within.
              I miss Bush. Shoot first and ask questions later.

Comment

• I'm glad to hear your uncle is okay, it surprises many people to see just how close to home some of these things hit.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                  Tax Day - April 15th.

Patriots Day - Start of the the American Revolutionary War.

Could just as likely be a domestic terrorist born and bred through our own political hate machine.
                  Would have been some very upset taxpayer(s). Not saying those type of folk don't exist, this just seems like an odd 'statement' for that sort of anger.

Comment

• Thanks guys. Looks like another pussy-move by a terrorist looking for a body count.

Comment

• One of the confirmed dead is an 8 year old boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        One of the confirmed dead is an 8 year old boy.
                        Fuck.

Comment

• They were saying on Fox4 that both the dead are kids.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            and where was it proved wrong?.
                            I didn't say it was wrong. I said what you parroted is UNCONFIRMED. You're doing the same thing with all this soap box political crap as any newscaster. Bottom line, you will hear dumb shit from both sides of the fence. If you can't see that you're a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              I didn't say it was wrong. I said what you parroted is UNCONFIRMED. You're doing the same thing with all this soap box political crap as any newscaster. Bottom line, you will hear dumb shit from both sides of the fence. If you can't see that you're a moron.
                              The whole fucking day is unconfirmed, armchair quarterback. I posted a news link from the drudge report that thak god looks to have overstated the death toll, (your hindsight is 20/20, champ)but was also the FIRST to uncover that a saudi was being held for questioning, blowing a hoke in the medias accusations that it was a right wing extremist. I'd call that worth posting, and I make no apologies for doing it or calling out their bullshit on here.

Again, you can take your holier than thou bullshit somewhere else.

Comment

• Both of you calm down before I put the leeches on. Lets keep this on track, go beat up on FreightTrain in the other thread if you're upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X