• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Holy shit lol. Those guys are intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Holy shit lol. Those guys are intense.
      They seem more thorough than most of our LEO's working it. lol
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• The backpack of the guy standing next to the guy in the baseball hat is a Blackhawk military issued bag. Is it just me or does it look like the logo on the guys baseball cap is the craft logo?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          The backpack of the guy standing next to the guy in the baseball hat is a Blackhawk military issued bag. Is it just me or does it look like the logo on the guys baseball cap is the craft logo?
          I thought that too

Comment

• That's the first thing I noticed, the Craft/Punisher hat.

Comment

• Looks like it.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Craft hat. 5.11 pants and desert boots. Blackhawk backpack. Backpack as a white tape section around the handle. These two guys are definitely military. The tape on the handle is a very common sight among military that travel a lot. Easy to distinguish it from the rest of the bags that look like it on the flight lines. Conspiracy theory would suggest they are there observing the crowd and not the race.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Looks like it.

Stevo
                  Note that hat guy is adjusting single bud ear piece. Comms? Jacket seems to be bulging way out in the front. Covering his kit? They are in proximity to the other two "saudi looking dudes." The punisher craft hat would push me to think Seals vs any other. Regular Seals do not do this sort of thing. It would be DEVGRU or Seal Team 6 guys. Theywork anti-terrorism. If these two are ST6 guys, why wear 5.11s and desert tan boots in Boston to remain discrete?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Note that hat guy is adjusting single bud ear piece. Comms? Jacket seems to be bulging way out in the front. Covering his kit? They are in proximity to the other two "saudi looking dudes." The punisher craft hat would push me to think Seals vs any other. Regular Seals do not do this sort of thing. It would be DEVGRU or Seal Team 6 guys. Theywork anti-terrorism. If these two are ST6 guys, why wear 5.11s and desert tan boots in Boston to remain discrete?
                    In the bottom pic hatless guy looks like he has an earbud wire hanging from his ear.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      In the bottom pic hatless guy looks like he has an earbud wire hanging from his ear.

Stevo
                      Crap my post was supposed to to say "no hat guy"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• So please forgive my ignorance, but are you guys implying that those guys in the pics are our own military??
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• If spec ops was there, you would not know they were there

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                            If spec ops was there, you would not know they were there
                            One would think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• They dress like me... must be some badasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                They dress like me... must be some badasses.

But how do they look when the bust out the jazz hands?

Comment

Working...
                                X