No announcement yet.

Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credentials are irrelevant, liberal ideology is the sole requirement.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Can't forget pointing blame in directions that do not solve anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
        Now the NRA is harboring the bombers since they lobbied against tracking gunpowder purchases. Seems they are grasping pretty hard on this one.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...es_718001.html
        Yes, because we already know that it was a commercial gun powder that was used as the propellant.

Don't mention the fact that taggants can only be traced to lots, and lots can only be traced from manufacturer, to distributer, and then to retailer if the lot is kept as a whole.

It would be very hard to tell who bought a pound or two if they paid for it with cash and if they bought it more than 30 days out from the act.

Comment

• On Monday, the New York Post doggedly stuck to its claim that 12 were killed in the Boston Marathon bombings. On Tuesday, CNN (among others) reported that a suspect had been arrested, before walking that all the way back. Today, the Post wrests back the "what the fuck are you doing?" crown by putting two "potential…

food for thought.

ttyl
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            You still here?

Comment

• Yeah Nay, weren't you all "Obama is fixing everything?"
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• They have images of the suspects. From the looks of it, these assholes are middle eastern and they did their homework on clothing trends. Looks like they tried to blend in as college students.

Comment

• ive been trying to get on fbi.gov to get the pics, i just saw it released live on foxnews

but everyone crashed the fbi site

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    They have images of the suspects. From the looks of it, these assholes are middle eastern and they did their homework on clothing trends. Looks like they tried to blend in as college students.
                    The Saudis I knew at TCU didn't take long to ingratiate themselves. They were wearing Scarface shirts and slamming Coors Light in weeks.

Comment

They have images of the suspects. From the looks of it, these assholes are middle eastern and they did their homework on clothing trends. Looks like they tried to blend in as college students.
                      Hard to tell. They are speculating like crazy. they look white to me.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Hard to tell. They are speculating like crazy. they look white to me.
                        The images are blurry, but you can see in their facial structure, at least the dude with the white hat.

Comment

• Images out, we were all wrong.

Comment

• this is a magic trick on the public from Obama.

Comment

• OK I know I will catch shit for this. Yes this article is from Infowars, but you don't have any Alex Jones video to listen to. There are some crazy pictures going on here. I want to preface this by saying I am a fan of Craft International, but I am very curious now as to why these guys were here.

http://www.infowars.com/photos-priva...tactical-gear/

I don't believe for a second that any of these guys were involved but like the article says, they don't work for free. someone hired them as security but who and why?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X