X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely terrible

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      lets keep it decent player, i was making fun of myself first and foremost, and it was not said that anyone had been shot til after i posted it.
      Just going by your rules player, may want an edit your thread or delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        I would definitely take any reports with a grain of salt today.
        Concur 100% They'll spew all kinds of bullshit lies to get viewers. I'm not even going to try and confirm anything until the morning.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

God bless the people that immediately ran towards the blast. Amazing seeing runners almost immediately break their way through trying to get to help people.

I pray the need never arises, but if it does lord help me keep my shit together and make a difference.
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
            Just going by your rules player, may want an edit your thread or delete it.
            wut? the thread title was edited, and all posts are cleaned up. sending you a PM on a th350.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
              God bless the people that immediately ran towards the blast. Amazing seeing runners almost immediately break their way through trying to get to help people.

I pray the need never arises, but if it does lord help me keep my shit together and make a difference.
              Seconded

Comment

The video they're showing on ABC has the second explosion about 100 yards down the road.
                I'm judging this off of the plumes of smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post

I have a feeling i am going to be a hero some day. I keep feeling like my life is forever, whatever movie that is, with the guy trying to start the slow clap. I put out a microwave fire at the local 7-11 the other day, and i thought it was gonna be my shining moment, but nothing happened, i hope it doesnt get too much more dramatic than that though. I remember the story of the guy on here who found the mustang on fire and tried to get them out but couldn't and it still gives me the heebie jeebies.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

How does it exist in humanity that the lives of truly innocent people are suppose to make some point. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

Comment

That horrible feeling in my gut. Been a long time, no words for this.

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                        How does it exist in humanity that the lives of truly innocent people are suppose to make some point. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.
                        Well, in the minds of the jihadists (not saying that's who did this), the people in America are not innocent.

Comment

Now 12 dead.

Comment

not heard the 12 number yet, but i bet it will reach this. you dont lose two legs and just get that shit sewn up real fast and be at golden corral that night
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Anything, anyone, anywhere is a target these days. Not sure how we can assure security anymore. I guess we never could and now it's being brought to light.

Truly evil people among us.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                not heard the 12 number yet, but i bet it will reach this. you dont lose two legs and just get that shit sewn up real fast and be at golden corral that night
                                Well now you have.

And looks like they may have a suspect.

Police clear the bleachers after two explosions went off near the finish line of the 117th Boston Marathon. (Boston Globe via Getty Images) (AP)Police officers react to a second explosion at the fi…

Comment

Working...
                                X