Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    I have a feeling i am going to be a hero some day. I keep feeling like my life is forever, whatever movie that is, with the guy trying to start the slow clap. I put out a microwave fire at the local 7-11 the other day, and i thought it was gonna be my shining moment, but nothing happened, i hope it doesnt get too much more dramatic than that though.
    What the fuck did I just read. This has scarred my brain that you call yourself a hero for butting out a burrito at a seven eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      There should be an exploration everytime someone walks in the library.

If you meant explosion, then yes, I've seen it mentioned a few times now.
      Lol damn iPad autocorrect. Okay
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Rodney, shut the fuck up for Christs sake. Jesus.

Didn't we just make it easier for Saudis to get in the country?
        There were talks about it. I don't recall if it got pushed through or not.

Comment

Sad sad....

Comment

Cell service has been discontinued to possibly prevent more explosions.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Yes the DHS did.
              Saudis bomb WTC
              We create Department of Homeland Security in response
              Department of Homeland security makes it easier for Saudis to get in the country
              Saudis bomb Boston Marathon

Well isn't that fucking great.

Comment

ABC reports that 2 dead, 23 injured.
                Bombs described as small, portable devices.
                2 additional devices found.

Comment

wow, what a gruesome scene. sad, sad day.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Choosing not to embed this pic, but click if you want...

Gore warning:

Comment

• Wow. Just watched a new video that has the camera 50-75 feet away from the first explosion, then the second explosion happens. Heart wrenching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Choosing not to embed this pic, but click if you want...

Gore warning:

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/in...8_53227479.jpg

That poor man.

Comment

• Now they are saying there was no explosion at the library. It was a mechanical fire.

Comment

• Post by Patton Oswalt. He has a good point... though it's hard to see sometimes in the middle of the shit.

Boston. Fucking horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

Comment

• Jesus... What the fuck is this world anymore

Comment

• Wow. That dude must've been pretty close. Shock has him looking fairly cognizant.

Comment

Working...
                                X