No announcement yet.

Anyone work at Raytheon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Rockwall? Seems like you can get a little bit more land out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by josh9167 View Post
      Rockwall has been booming, I would assume property is going to cost much more there than on the North side of McKinney

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by josh9167 View Post
        Van Alstyne and north is going to be MUCH cheaper than Rockwall. Hell, that's why I'm here. Wanted quiet, some property and a fairly big home. Basically half price from the Plano area that I was in at the time - mainly due to "land price."

I do the drive nearly daily past Raytheon (depending on which customer I'm working that day) but it's literally about 20-25 minutes. I live about 4 miles away from 75. That's also doing the speed limit. Just south of there is where traffic usually binds up before 121.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I wouldn't want to drive to Dallas from Van Alstyne though, that would suck!
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            I wouldn't want to drive to Dallas from Van Alstyne though, that would suck!
            Dallas and other places I go ain't bad (since I mentally prepared myself for this when we did the move). For about 6 months I was doing work for a customer in Lancaster, TX. THAT REALLY SUCKED.

Otherwise, I'm not baller so I had to sacrifice a quick commute to get my kids out of the city areas.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
            X