Shots fired at MIT-reporting an officer shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    it seems that the Emirates do not approve of 4chan. It is blocked. I did scroll through their think tank pics on imgur but don't see these two dudes discussed in their photos.

I am far from an IED expert so I will assume you are correct. Turning off radios is one of those things we preach but then again, we use unencrypted motorola 650's(??).
    It's a post that's linked in that think tank link, look at it again.

& you have all the experience compared to my none, I only know rf from my experiences at work. . I certainly don't mean to discredit you, only posting what I've learned.

Comment

• Watertown locked down,all mass transit has been suspended, shooter still at large and presumed hunkered down nearby

Comment

• Martial Law

Comment

• Yep. Daytime curfew, all business told to stay closed, no mass transit, etc.

Reporters also saying these guys were hurling bombs at cops, one dude says he saw them throw a pressure cooker bomb at them, and one that was killed had a bomb on his chest.

Comment

• Makes you hope that this was only a two-person operation.

Comment

• Im fearful this will incite more violence when 'they' see how crippling these acts are.

Comment

• They need to capture the second guy so they can get some info. If they are foreign, this could just be the beginning of something big.

Comment

• Fuck, I have a wedding (to attend!) in a few hours. Prayers to the cop killed in the line of duty, and denny and Keith yall stay safe.

News now says they have him in a building they think. One is said to be here on a student visa for 1 year.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    Yep. Daytime curfew, all business told to stay closed, no mass transit, etc.

Reporters also saying these guys were hurling bombs at cops, one dude says he saw them throw a pressure cooker bomb at them, and one that was killed had a bomb on his chest.
                    Well that sucks. Like a snow day with no snow.

Have they even found these guys' home yet? That place has to be overflowing with intel.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    They need to capture the second guy so they can get some info. If they are foreign, this could just be the beginning of something big.
                    This....but the first guy is not dead. He is only dead on paper. Right about now is learning the difference in 600 thread count and a gallon of water vs being a civilized human being. One can only hope at least.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    Makes you hope that this was only a two-person operation.
                    Times like this we could really use Jack Bauer to come out of retirement. Could you imagine Kiefer stepping into the intergation room under character with a real sharp knife? Pants shitting fear. He would give up the whole crew. No really, some one call Kiefer and get him into make up and stand by with his satchel.

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    Fuck, I have a wedding (to attend!) in a few hours. Prayers to the cop killed in the line of duty, and denny and Keith yall stay safe.

News now says they have him in a building they think. One is said to be here on a student visa for 1 year.
                    I surf a desk nowadays. Nothing but safe. On the way right now, er, stuck in the airport in Dubai but trying to get back to work.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• One down, one to go.

Comment

• They were brothers?! Russian?

Dead guy: Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                          Fuck, I have a wedding (to attend!) in a few hours. Prayers to the cop killed in the line of duty, and denny and Keith yall stay safe.

All is well at the beach, bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            They were brothers?! Russian?

Dead guy: Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev
                            Muslim
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Cambridge announces 2011 City Scholarship recipients
                              Print | Comments (0) Posted by Brock Parker May 6, 2011 01:53 PM

The City of Cambridge has announced the 2011 City Scholarship recipients for seniors at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School and others pursuing higher education.

The city is awarding the $2,500 scholarships to 45 students using contributions from citizens and businesses. About 35 to 45 scholarships are awarded each year, according to the city.

This year’s recipients will be honored at a ceremony and reception May 16 at 4 p.m. in the Sullivan Chamber of Cambridge City Hall, 795 Massachusetts Avenue.

Comment

• And an all-star wrestler.

Comment

Working...
                                X