Shots fired at MIT-reporting an officer shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben G View Post
    Chechen not Czechoslovakian. Get it right!
    That's been covered about 15 times already.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
      being czech, there could be 1000 reasons why they did what they did, not necessarily islam based. Could be independent or working with a larger group.

It is crazy how much terror two individuals have caused in a major city for almost a week. Lets hope it ends here.
      Really?

Czech, Czech Republic. They jingle keys, not light off bombs; unlike Chechnyans.
      Men have become the tools of their tools.
      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        i'm covering H's tuition! or maybe i need to go. i aint never even heard of Chezvlockia.

god bless.
        Gorgeous women there!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
          Really?

Czech, Czech Republic. They jingle keys, not light off bombs; unlike Chechnyans.
          That's been covered about 16 times already.

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
            I stand corrected, You are right the dead brother was 26.
            Quoted because I believe this is the first time anyone on here openly admitted they were wrong
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Actually, who gives a fuck where they are from. Lets find the biggest Oak tree in Boston and hang these bitches!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                Quoted because I believe this is the first time anyone on here openly admitted they were wrong
                Wont be the last time I fuck up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  That's been covered about 16 times already.
                  I'm slow.
                  Men have become the tools of their tools.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• suspect aprehended is a copycat?

Comment

• This new suspect might simply be a diversion. However, I don't see him being taken alive. He still has his deadman's switch.

Comment

• I wonder if Obama is sitting on a golf course saying, "I bet they wish they could use my drones"

Comment

• EOD is almost to him.

Comment

• He seens to be wearing a deadnan switch and moving around a lot . They suspect he is wanting to detonate

Comment

• watching fox new. this is twice where gunfire has occurred then they leave the scene. this whole thing is nuts.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                A couple people in here need to take a geography class. Jesus.
                                This is 'Murica. We don't need no geografy.

Comment

Working...
                                X