Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
    Anyone hear the moms interview on CNN.
    She claims the FBI had payed a few visits to the oldest son. They knew what sites he viewed and his recent turn to support jihadists(sp?) she claims it was a set up.
    Said that the FBI kept a close eye on the so how could they (suspects) actually go through with this without being intercepted.
    Dumb old bitch. It's called "going dark", and it's the same thing that the 9/11 sleeper cells did for a few months prior to the attack. Almost all of them went off the grid entirely after flight training and returning to the USA after going to the middle east for prep. Attas was being watched, went dark, and didn't come back up on radar until the video of him boarding the plane was seen.

They seriously need to 100% stop giving family members ANY sort of face time. The family doesn't want to believe it just like we don't want to believe it. However, the family interviews and shit give these animals a 'humanity' that they don't deserve and fuels more jihadist bullshit. It'll be used for propaganda by the very people we want to shrivel up and go away to help them recruit more jihadis.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• the scanner is boring now....i need excitement!!!!
      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Dumb old bitch. It's called "going dark", and it's the same thing that the 9/11 sleeper cells did for a few months prior to the attack. Almost all of them went off the grid entirely after flight training and returning to the USA after going to the middle east for prep. Attas was being watched, went dark, and didn't come back up on radar until the video of him boarding the plane was seen.
        Sad thing is a year or two before they had CIA intelligence put a list together of the most likely people to attack the US on our soil. The main guy...Attas. The group did their presentation and nothing came after that. A year later after 9/11 one of the guys brought up the meeting to his boss and was black-walled from bringing the information out. Ironic that history is repeating itself at the cost of American citizens.

Comment

• I'm watching Foxnews and they are pulling people out of houses/apartments and going in like SWAT Team style. You know some of these people are paranoid as shit if they have drug paraphernalia lying around or anything illegal. lol

Comment

• "Subject in custody, appears to be our target, cannot confirm"....."the white hat guy"

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
              Sad thing is a year or two before they had CIA intelligence put a list together of the most likely people to attack the US on our soil. The main guy...Attas. The group did their presentation and nothing came after that. A year later after 9/11 one of the guys brought up the meeting to his boss and was black-walled from bringing the information out. Ironic that history is repeating itself at the cost of American citizens.
              Definitely. Attas was being watched for a reason. We (US Gov) knew him and his ilk were up to no good. He went overseas, came back, and the group he was with disbanded suddenly and the Gov lost all trace of him (Sleeper Cell activation).

I'd sure as fuck not want it known that we suspected he would be directly linked to a monumental disaster, was being watched like a hawk and he 'vanished' right up to the point he flew a plane into the WTC. Which he did.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• The older brother's gf looks cute.

http://imgur.com/a/7ndbd

Comment

• He never showed any signs of aggression before.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    He never showed any signs of aggression before.
                    I see what you did there!
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Ahhhh 72 camels!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        I see what you did there!
                        Texas rat chechen?
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• That's why they can't catch this fucker. Aladdin has his magic carpet

Comment

• 6 streets left to search?!?! still haven't found him!!?!?!

Comment

• He is getting info from the TTH (terrorist telemarketing hotline)

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                Texas rat chechen?
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X