No announcement yet.

Shots fired at MIT-reporting an officer shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT 241 3:37 PM: Scanner - They found vehicle with multiple circuit boards in it

lol, probably just a computer motherboard. or an MIT engineering student's prototype for clean energy.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• This has to be the first ever 12 page thread with no tags.

Comment

• Dude was probably hit last night and bled out in someones shed or basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
          no id AND there being suspicion.

from wikipedia on Stop and identify statutes
          We're on the same wavelength then. I thought you might have meant not having ID was reasonable suspicion.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
            Dude was probably hit last night and bled out in someones shed or basement.
            I've been wondering about that myself...at one point I heard that there were indications of him bleeding leaving the scene of the shootout.

Comment

• Same old story. "He couldn't have done this.....he's a good boy!"

Anzor Tsarnaev, father of the suspects, told Dagestani TV netowrk Zvezda that he believes “someone framed” his sons.

“Someone framed them,” Anzor Tsarnaev said during the interview Friday in Russia’s North Caucasus republic of Dagestan. “I don’t know exactly who did it. But someone did. And being cowards, they shot the boy (Tamerlan) dead. There are cops like this.”

Anzor Tsarnaev said that whoever was behind the Boston Marathon bombings “is a bastard.

”He said he was trying to get in touch with his family members in Canada and the United States, but he can’t get through by phone.

“Those are my kids, you understand? Maybe he will be shot dead, too,” he told Zvezda. “They will say, well, he had weapons. Kids with weapons? … They should arrest him maybe and bring him, but alive. Alive. And justice should decide who’s right and who’s guilty.”

Noting that he had lived in the United States, Zvezda asked him whether he ever had problems with the U.S. justice system.

‘No, never. But I just didn’t face it ever. So can I know about the justice there? I didn’t have any problems,” he said.

Comment

• Hasn't he been tweeting throughout the day? All channels alude to him "taking to social media" today. They should be able to track him by his phone if he's been posting from his phone at all, unless he's already ditched it
                --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                  Hasn't he been tweeting throughout the day? All channels alude to him "taking to social media" today. They should be able to track him by his phone if he's been posting from his phone at all, unless he's already ditched it
                  This morning it was reported that he sent out a message that said "You killed my brother now I will kill all of you"

But nothing since that I have heard of

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                    Hasn't he been tweeting throughout the day? All channels alude to him "taking to social media" today. They should be able to track him by his phone if he's been posting from his phone at all, unless he's already ditched it
                    Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                    This morning it was reported that he sent out a message that said "You killed my brother now I will kill all of you"

But nothing since that I have heard of
                    I'm pretty sure that was a troll account.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Maybe they're interrogating him in the building and trying to buy time before executing him on the spot.
                      ^

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I'm pretty sure that was a troll account.
                        naynay?

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          naynay?
                          The feds should have banned him

Comment

• It was confirmed already that it was a troll account.

Comment

• Anyone hear the moms interview on CNN.
                              She claims the FBI had payed a few visits to the oldest son. They knew what sites he viewed and his recent turn to support jihadists(sp?) she claims it was a set up.
                              Said that the FBI kept a close eye on the so how could they (suspects) actually go through with this without being intercepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                                Same old story. "He couldn't have done this.....he's a good boy!"

Anzor Tsarnaev, father of the suspects, told Dagestani TV netowrk Zvezda that he believes “someone framed” his sons.
                                Hilarious.

One of the 9/11 pilots was decried a saint/model citizen/scapegoat by his family for the Govt. saying he was involved... Until they released the Al Qaeda video of him and Mohammad Attas taking their Al Qaeda oaths and being blessed by Osama Bin Laden himself... Laughing and having a grand ol' Gonna-Be-A-Suicide-Terrorist time.

They shut the fuck up pretty quick after that.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X