No announcement yet.

Would you buy it? '52 Chevy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least buy it and stick it in storage just in case you WANT to build it some day. It isn't likely to go down in value too much if stored properly.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      At least buy it and stick it in storage just in case you WANT to build it some day. It isn't likely to go down in value too much if stored properly.

Stevo
      That's actually a good idea... I'm going to need some land and a shop! I've already got a camper and a Bronco that are sitting that I need to sell. Just when I thought I had gotten rid of everything I start piling it back on again.

The more I look around on the internet the more I like it, it's becoming something that will be hard to turn down.

Comment

Yes. Keep her in the family. THAT is a nice ride w/ potential! I like it.
        ./ ____ _ _\.
        (]]]_ o _[[[)
        \o_FORD_o/
        |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Just saw the tag, I was wondering what watching blowjobs had to do with buying a car... Barrett Jackson dumbass.

Comment

Slam it on white walls and get the rear fender openings closed / shaved.

Comment

Working...
            X