X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free post!

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      Bitch please it's called tired of arguing with the same 3 clowns over the same bullshit in perfect Dfwmustangs fashion. That is talk a ton of shit, but don't offer up any proof how your situation or knowledge is better and always deflect when questions get asked your way. That's why the best comebacks these clowns can make is a cowskin rug. What's funny is they never post what they got because they don't have shit. Same goes for people in real life. Anytime they come across someone that does the right thing and makes the right decisions their first instinct is to talk shit so they feel better about themselves.

That's why they posted pictures of my house and claimed it was a shack, but didn't post pictures of their houses or where they lived when they were 23 years old. Probably because it was some crappy apartment. I don't know of anyone personally where the first house they ever bought was 300k plus. It takes time and several upgrades for most people to afford that kind of house. I'll be there on the second go around. Unlike most of my fellow Amerians I actually have equity in my home. Currently between 30k and 40k. Thanks to my 11 year mortgage at 2.55% when I sell it sometime next year I'll cash out over 50k thank you very much.

I also have ZERO credit card debt and Zero Student loan debt. My wifes car is 2 1/2 years old and is paid for. I haven't made a bone head move when it comes to money in over a decade. Between my wife and I we have 3 pensions, 2 401ks, an IRA, and several other investments. Not to mention my bank roll is bigger than what most people make in a year. See it's easy to save money in 401ks, pensions, IRA's ect that money gets set before you ever see it. It takes hard fucking work, determination, and a shit ton of self control to save $1 after taxes,bills, and all other expenses. Now multiply that $1 by 50,000, 60,000, or even 70,000 and maybe then you'll start to enter my world. Of course the shit talkers will say 50k,60k, or even 70k isn't alot of money. Which in truth it isn't alot in the grand scheme of things, but it's a whole fucking lot more than the average American will ever see in their life at one time. But this is DFWstangs where everone lives in a 500k house and has a boat in the slip at the lake and makes 750k a year.

I'm sure the shit talkers will have a hay day with this, but I'm done going back and forth with them because as you will notice they won't post up what they got.

Here is some light reading. It's not a pretty thing to retire broke.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans are estimated to be too broke to afford the cost of filing for bankruptcy this year, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...406398606.html
      There he is. Missed you, buddy.

Comment

Chooooo$$$$$$$ chooooooooooooooooo$$$$$$$$$$
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Bitch please it's called tired of arguing with the same 3 clowns over the same bullshit in perfect Dfwmustangs fashion. That is talk a ton of shit, but don't offer up any proof how your situation or knowledge is better and always deflect when questions get asked your way. That's why the best comebacks these clowns can make is a cowskin rug. What's funny is they never post what they got because they don't have shit. Same goes for people in real life. Anytime they come across someone that does the right thing and makes the right decisions their first instinct is to talk shit so they feel better about themselves.

That's why they posted pictures of my house and claimed it was a shack, but didn't post pictures of their houses or where they lived when they were 23 years old. Probably because it was some crappy apartment. I don't know of anyone personally where the first house they ever bought was 300k plus. It takes time and several upgrades for most people to afford that kind of house. I'll be there on the second go around. Unlike most of my fellow Amerians I actually have equity in my home. Currently between 30k and 40k. Thanks to my 11 year mortgage at 2.55% when I sell it sometime next year I'll cash out over 50k thank you very much.

I also have ZERO credit card debt and Zero Student loan debt. My wifes car is 2 1/2 years old and is paid for. I haven't made a bone head move when it comes to money in over a decade. Between my wife and I we have 3 pensions, 2 401ks, an IRA, and several other investments. Not to mention my bank roll is bigger than what most people make in a year. See it's easy to save money in 401ks, pensions, IRA's ect that money gets set before you ever see it. It takes hard fucking work, determination, and a shit ton of self control to save $1 after taxes,bills, and all other expenses. Now multiply that $1 by 50,000, 60,000, or even 70,000 and maybe then you'll start to enter my world. Of course the shit talkers will say 50k,60k, or even 70k isn't alot of money. Which in truth it isn't alot in the grand scheme of things, but it's a whole fucking lot more than the average American will ever see in their life at one time. But this is DFWstangs where everone lives in a 500k house and has a boat in the slip at the lake and makes 750k a year.

I'm sure the shit talkers will have a hay day with this, but I'm done going back and forth with them because as you will notice they won't post up what they got.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans are estimated to be too broke to afford the cost of filing for bankruptcy this year, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research.

shew, I was worried.

welcome back man!! what you been doing? busy counting money????

CHOOOOCHOOOMUTHAFUCKAASSS!!

Comment

That's why they make fun of you.

Comment

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

I knew you would post again. I also knew you wouldn't learn a fucking thing.

Comment

you DOLT. you cant seriously be this stupid. Please quit with the ive got so much charade. 2 of your houses, 3/4ths of the rustic stars, the velour couches, the 4million dollar wood floors, the livestock rug and that $12k jeep liberty will fit inside of mine and several others homes ive personally been to. i promise you no one is impressed with your shit, my shit, or anyone elses. why do you try so hard? i wish i had the time to try and impress a board full of people that already dislike me and know i'm full of shit. keep ballin'

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Bitch please,
                    Ftfy

Comment

I have an elephant skin rug... bitch

Comment

You should post more about what you've got. I'm sure someone is bound to be impressed or give a shit sooner or later!

Comment

ELVIS KLEIN shits on Freightrain.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Shit man, why did I just read 20pages of all this shit and all i had to do was wait a bit to read the exact same thing condensed into one page?

BTW, where'd you get the cow skin rug? I know someone who is into redneck sheek.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              you DOLT. you cant seriously be this stupid. Please quit with the ive got so much charade. 2 of your houses, 3/4ths of the rustic stars, the velour couches, the 4million dollar wood floors, the livestock rug and that $12k jeep liberty will fit inside of mine and several others homes ive personally been to. i promise you no one is impressed with your shit, my shit, or anyone elses. why do you try so hard? i wish i had the time to try and impress a board full of people that already dislike me and know i'm full of shit. keep ballin'

god bless.
                              My wife used to have a Liberty.... It was paid for for several years and was a good car. Quality cars made with quality American parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                My wife used to have a Liberty.... I was paid for for several years and was a good car. Quality cars made with quality American parts.

But were you able to pay off that 6k car in only 2.5 years? I think not.

Comment

Working...
                                X