Now that he's not around....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    That's why they posted pictures of my house and claimed it was a shack, but didn't post pictures of their houses or where they lived when they were 23 years old. Probably because it was some crappy apartment. I don't know of anyone personally where the first house they ever bought was 300k plus. It takes time and several upgrades for most people to afford that kind of house. I'll be there on the second go around. Unlike most of my fellow Amerians I actually have equity in my home. Currently between 30k and 40k. Thanks to my 11 year mortgage at 2.55% when I sell it sometime next year I'll cash out over 50k thank you very much.

I also have ZERO credit card debt and Zero Student loan debt. My wifes car is 2 1/2 years old and is paid for. I haven't made a bone head move when it comes to money in over a decade. Between my wife and I we have 3 pensions, 2 401ks, an IRA, and several other investments. Not to mention my bank roll is bigger than what most people make in a year. See it's easy to save money in 401ks, pensions, IRA's ect that money gets set before you ever see it. It takes hard fucking work, determination, and a shit ton of self control to save $1 after taxes,bills, and all other expenses. Now multiply that $1 by 50,000, 60,000, or even 70,000 and maybe then you'll start to enter my world. Of course the shit talkers will say 50k,60k, or even 70k isn't alot of money. Which in truth it isn't alot in the grand scheme of things, but it's a whole fucking lot more than the average American will ever see in their life at one time. But this is DFWstangs where everone lives in a 500k house and has a boat in the slip at the lake and makes 750k a year.
    I'll take, "Mommy, why do the fire ants bite me when I sit naked on their nest?" for $800, Alec.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I plan to retire on my inheritance, you people that spend time saving and planing for retirement are lame

I was retired through most of my 20s and 30s

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        But were you able to pay off that 6k car in only 2.5 years? I think not.
        I have to admit, it was one year old when we got it and I think I paid on it for two years. Ain't nobody got that much money...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Free post!

I wasn't as inspired as I thought I might have been.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I plan on being semi-retired at 50. Having low expectations is much easier than balling out of control!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              My wife used to have a Liberty.... I was paid for for several years and was a good car. Quality cars made with quality American parts.
              i used to have a 1500 sq ft starter home, wood floors, a truck with squeeky seats, a honda accord, a dog, a bbq pit, only thing you and i have missing is an inferiority complex that made us constantly tell people we had OH SO MUCH MORE and expect people to be impressed.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                i used to have a 1500 sq ft starter home, wood floors, a truck with squeeky seats, a honda accord, a dog, a bbq pit, only thing you and i have missing is an inferiority complex that made us constantly tell people we had OH SO MUCH MORE and expect people to be impressed.

god bless.
                not everyone can have a Mexican wife... some of us aren't that tough!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  Wait - you're not impressed?

Comment

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I just like to talk trains

Comment

The funniest thing about it all is he is still ranting about "No one else will ever post what they've got!!" when he never has either. Several people dug down and found his shit and posted it because we were all tired of hearing him talk about it all the fucking time. What a damn clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          I just like to take trains

Comment

bitches be like, oooohhh look at my cow skin rug!!!

bitch please!

Comment

Well, I was wrong. For the first time since Vietnam. Apparently, he really is that fucking stupid.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X