Favorite Sayings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Sayings

Post 'em up. I don't work with any old guys anymore so I'm missing out on sayings that seem to be universal anywhere you go.

I miss working with an old guy that would always have some words of wisdom that made me chuckle. The funniest thing he would do would was more of an action than words though. When recounting the women he had been with over the years, he would hold his pinky finger between the tips of his ring finger and thumb, then he'd stick his pinky between his teeth to about the first knuckle of the pinky. After setting his teeth on it, he would proceed to pull his pinky out of his semi clenched teeth, still pinched between the tips of the other fingers and exclaim "She had nipples about that long!" That shit made me laugh every time.

I know we've all worked with those types of guys. They always know what to say with impeccable timing. Let's hear 'em so we can all remember and share in the humorous wisdom our elders, who've already seen it all.

"You can lose a lot of money pursuing women, but you will never lose women pursuing money."

-My Dad-
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

"If you want to change the way people respond to you, change the way you respond to people."

Comment

My dad always says, "You gotta make hay while the sun shines"

Comment

"its hotter than camel pussy"
          "higher than juraff ass"

and one of my favorite quotes my grandpa would say on the construction site
          "did that hurt" yes" "it will feel better when it quits hurtin now get your ass back to work"

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            "did that hurt" yes" "it will feel better when it quits hurtin now get your ass back to work"
            GENIUS! I'm using this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
              "If you want to change the way people respond to you, change the way you respond to people."
              So true.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

it is colder than a well diggers ass

Comment

Couple more I remembered:

"A chicken has a head this small and it is smart enough to get out of the rain"

"Any plumber can tell you, shit runs downhill"

Comment

Everyone once in a while a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Comment

Even a broken clock is right twice a day... -heh

Comment

My mom always said "want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first" lol

Working with steel fabrication and construction sites I'd get cuts and what not.. I remember always being told "I've had bigger cuts on my dick, get back to work"

Comment

You look about as happy as a tick on a fat dog.

I’m finer than frog hair split four ways.

If you don’t stop I’ll knock you in the head and tell God you died.He couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            "You can lose a lot of money pursuing women, but you will never lose women pursuing money."

-My Dad-
                            Your dad =genius

Comment

Harder than being a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Missed it by a cunt hair

Boy, you think you are shit on a stick but you are just a fart on a splinter

Well, doesn't that just cork your pistol

Looking at a girl walking: I wish I had a swing like that in my back yard

Comment

Working...
                              X