F()ck yall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    i'll wait til muffrazr decides to respond. the deal is still on, not locked in, but the offer is on the table. we meet in longview!
    It was already agreed upon. You punked out, pay him.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• naynay = papapecker

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Locked in! I'll see you on Friday chingon.
        See ya in Longview muthafucka!!!!

God bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
          It was already agreed upon. You punked out, pay him.
          pay him for me and i'll knock you out instead!
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

nope.. we never locked anything in.. pretty silly to try to get me to sneak away from my wife and kid on mothers day.. and i gave you the wrong address, that is not the car wash i intended for you to show up at. where do you live? i will meet you half way. we can sit down and have a drink? longview? sports page? and dont act like you came all this way for me, you came all this way because you cant get any sleep with jen jackin off in the bed all night long. quit playin!
            Well, aren't you just a worthless piece of chicken shit?

We even gassed up next to your Oak Cliff "native" car wash. Don't waste my fucking time. I have better things to do on a Sunday than wait around for a Monday, such as yourself. You're nothing but a piece of shit bet welcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              See ya in Longview muthafucka!!!!

God bless.
              can i ride with you? pick me up at the car was on 12th street in OC?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

pay him for me and i'll knock you out instead!
                Fuck yourself, you're a bitch.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• so ARE YOU GUYS IN LONGVIEW?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    Fuck yourself, you're a bitch.
                    i'll meet you in wylie
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so ARE YOU GUYS IN LONGVIEW cuz if you iz ima leave heera too?
                      Fixed

Comment

i'll meet you in wylie
                        No, you won't. You're a chicken shit who won't even meet on your own turf.

Comment

• i was in frisco.. do you live in longview?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Are you fucking high?!? You must be. I know I need to be, in order to comprehend how fucking retarded you sound.
                            You wanna come to Longview to bring my money? That brings a semblance of respect, if you actually follow through.
                            I didn't frequent The Sports Page when it was still in business, I certainly don't go there now that it's The Page Pub and Pizzeria. That's where the weak bitch, douchebags go who welch on bets and try to blindside you with a random pool stick after you've milked them, and their old lady for several hundred on the quarter tables.
                            I'll make it easy on you. You come to Longview, and post it here. I'll meet you anywhere by myself. You show me that you have my money on your person and we'll have some beers at whatever establishment you choose on my dime. After we have discussed my every thought of what kind of person I think you are, I will whoop your scrawny ass and pay for your motel room.
                            Deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              Are you fucking high?!? You must be. I know I need to be, in order to comprehend how fucking retarded you sound.
                              You wanna come to Longview to bring my money? That brings a semblance of respect, if you actually follow through.
                              I didn't frequent The Sports Page when it was still in business, I certainly don't go there now that it's The Page Pub and Pizzeria. That's where the weak bitch, douchebags go who welch on bets and try to blindside you with a random pool stick after you've milked them, and their old lady for several hundred on the quarter tables.
                              I'll make it easy on you. You come to Longview, and post it here. I'll meet you anywhere by myself. You show me that you have my money on your person and we'll have some beers at whatever establishment you choose on my dime. After we have discussed my every thought of what kind of person I think you are, I will whoop your scrawny ass and pay for your motel room.
                              Deal?
                              Nice!
                              Whenever I get back to Dallas beers and shots on me.

Comment

• it wont go down like that if i come to longview.. is that where you are from?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X