• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Balch springs, says it all.
    That was my first thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      there is a class action suit on the caps sumsung used. google it and find out if you model number is covered. also search here i had a thread about mine crapping and how they sent someone to the house and in 10 mins it was fixed.

god bless.
      You had me worried for a second. Mine is the next year model (PN50B, not A), so hopefully it will last. I have been VERY happy with the picture. Sometimes, if the screen sits still for a while, it does have a little red pixelation for a few seconds, but then it dissappears. It's been doing that for a while, but doesn't seem to have gotten worse.

Comment

I have a pn50a... Time to sign up for the suit I guess

Comment

$799 Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV UN55EH6050F + FS http://bit.ly/15RTQr4
          . Sent from my iSlick app

Comment

He already bought a TV.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              He already bought a TV.
              I know. I was hoping to entice him with stellar bargains to return the Sanyo.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                Be really careful with Walmart guys.
                Last month my TV Blew up. It was late around 10:00pm. So I went to Walmart. Picked out a nice Samsung. I took it home and Notice that some of the tape on the box have been re-taped. I Then opened the box and Noticed I had a big problem. The TV in the box was old tv. All the instruction manuals were missing.
                The remote control and the power cable missing. Nothing was covered in plastic
                I called the store and EXPLAINED THE SITUATION TO A CSM. She told me to bring it back to look at it. When I Arrived at the store I told her I don't want the back. I paid for a NEW tv so Just give me a new TV. Lucky for me she was nice about it. And Gave me a new TV I I opened up the box right there to inspect everything was okay. It was.

The next day at work I was telling my Friend about what happened.
                She told me that she had Purchased a new PlayStation 3. For her boyfriend From that same store. When she got home and opened up the box They found a used PlayStation 2. Inside the box. Unfortunately for her manager did not believe her
                And did not give her a refund or exchange and accused her of switching systems

What I think is going on is Employees in the back warehouse.
                Are taking out the new merchandise to steal and replacing it with their old shit.
                BTW it's the lake June store in Balch springs.
                I Should have just waited In the morning. and went to frys or best buy.

Wow, sounds like a store run by a bunch of Gypsies.

Comment

Working...
                X