Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Austin for the Austrailian V8 Supercars next weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sweet.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
      Well there was no radio in the car lol. I guess you already got the story from the officials though.
      Well, I think so....?

I had heard a couple different stories so I figured I would go to a source I trusted that was at COTA with us and was on grid during the incident. That has only made the water muddier! LOL!

So what was it that was your fault for the driver being late to grid?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        Well, I think so....?

I had heard a couple different stories so I figured I would go to a source I trusted that was at COTA with us and was on grid during the incident. That has only made the water muddier! LOL!

So what was it that was your fault for the driver being late to grid?

If it was me, I would sure as hell try to get my spot back - its happened successfully more times than I would like to count.

Just because the kid has a bunch of race cars and a 302S doesn't make him a spoiled brat. It isn't always the kids fault, just remember that.

Comment

Working...
        X