• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sig check
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      get one of your friends here to ride out there with me. i still need someone to help me load up this motor/trans

Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• cool, you can ride brent
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i already know im gonna have to wrestle the original $20 out of you.. no need to double anything. this is what i was talking about with you guys trying to convince robert of actions he may or may not want to take. i dont know the guy, so im not going to say anything else about a stranger. his character speaks volumes that he would call out a stranger over something that obviously did not involve him in the first place. then feel the need to drive all the way to dallas to confront a stranger. my money stays in my pocket.
          he told you he was going to slap you in the face, i said i'd add 20 to the bet, because I know he will.

no one put that in his head you ignorant fuck.

Comment

i already know im gonna have to wrestle the original $20 out of you.. no need to double anything. this is what i was talking about with you guys trying to convince robert of actions he may or may not want to take. i dont know the guy, so im not going to say anything else about a stranger. his character speaks volumes that he would call out a stranger over something that obviously did not involve him in the first place. then feel the need to drive all the way to dallas to confront a stranger. my money stays in my pocket.
            Your posts speak volumes about your character. You throw out an open challenge to anyone who will show up, state there will be a punk out fee, set a place. And then when you realize that someone is actually going to show up, you coincidentally have to be somewhere else. Not only are you bailing on the bet, you continue to call people out and offer up more open challenges and even bet $1000 that someone won't say something to your face. I have no doubt in my mind if you ever decide to show up somebody will indeed say it to your face and you will sit there and do nothing, then not pay up. You have no right to say anything about or question the character of anybody.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• and while im here, the main reason i am hulksmashing yalls ego's everytnight is i am trying to ge my post count back up since donald fucked me out of 10,400.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

cool, you can ride brent
                Ride where? For what? I'm not buying parts. Nor am I welching on a bet.

I'm laughing, because you think the guy that wants to break your face, who you also owe money to, is going to help you load up some shit?
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

and while im here, the main reason i am hulksmashing yalls ego's everytnight is i am trying to ge my post count back up since donald fucked me out of 10,400.
                  Excuses no. 243
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I saw .243 and had a bit of a chuckle before realizing my error.

Comment

ok. see ya tomorrow

/thread
                      Yet, you still keep posting.
                      Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      i'd love to, no one knows what the bet is though.. i came up with a plan to make it right, but i am not going to square anything up until i meet this man face to face and have a chance to speak to him eye to eye.
                      Holy fucking shit.

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      I just wish there would be someone there to video how many times I call you a nigger to your face. You're gonna be sitting there taking it like a bitch.
                      Hmmmm, I'm free all day tomorrow. This could be a good way to spend my day...
                      Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      "Coldblooded!"

And since we're entering a grey area here, I'd like to remind the mods that Robert is only complying with Rodney's request.
                      Acknowledged.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

i just need to know an age or year of graduation, or better yet if he grew up in longview.

i'll make it easier, i grew up in richardson, class of 2000. your turn.
                        Not 2000 in Richardson. That should make it easier on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post

Hmmmm, I'm free all day tomorrow. This could be a good way to spend my day...
                          Come on down! I'll buy you dinner and drinks. We have an extra bed you can crash on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            you now owes me some of those tacos you are always posting up. pay up welcher, or else we are gonna drive and meet somewhere in southern kansas and you dont even wanna know whats gonna happen. it involves sheep, a 5 gallon drum of delo 400, and 3 dj screw greytapes.

god bless.
                            I'll bring 2 dozen tacos and we can eat them while we C-walk in the fields.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I recall the exact post when I knew you were a bitch, Rodney.
                              You were complaining about Don's handshake being too firm.

I should've known better than to expect you to pay up to a bet that you made. Weak bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                                Not 2000 in Richardson. That should make it easier on you.
                                i know how longview is... i just got off the phone with my agent. we are working on details for these events. i can no longer comment this afternoon, except to say i will be in touch.

Napkin, i sent you a PM with my phone number, why wont you use it?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X