For posterity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    I just wish there would be someone there to video how many times I call you a nigger to your face. You're gonna be sitting there taking it like a bitch.
    get one of your friends here to ride out there with me. i still need someone to help me load up this motor/trans
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I just wish there would be someone there to video how many times I call you a nigger to your face. You're gonna be sitting there taking it like a bitch.
      i just snotted a little on my computer screen.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• robert how old are you?? im trying to figure out if the people i know, know you.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          robert how old are you?? im trying to figure out if the people i know, know you.
          FYI: this is what lets us know how scared you are.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• lock in the bet naynay, double or nothing if you do show up, that he slaps the taste out of your mouth.

deal?

Comment

"Coldblooded!"

And since we're entering a grey area here, I'd like to remind the mods that Robert is only complying with Rodney's request.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                i just called someone a nigga for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

god bless.
                Mah nigga!
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

robert how old are you?? im trying to figure out if the people i know, know you.
                  If they're bet welching pieces of shit, the answer is no. Throw some names out and he can tell you.

Comment

• Naynay is pathetic, I've met bitches that were more respectable than him.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      lock in the bet naynay, double or nothing if you do show up, that he slaps the taste out of your mouth.

deal?
                      i already know im gonna have to wrestle the original $20 out of you.. no need to double anything. this is what i was talking about with you guys trying to convince robert of actions he may or may not want to take. i dont know the guy, so im not going to say anything else about a stranger. his character speaks volumes that he would call out a stranger over something that obviously did not involve him in the first place. then feel the need to drive all the way to dallas to confront a stranger. my money stays in my pocket.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Mah nigga!
                        you now owes me some of those tacos you are always posting up. pay up welcher, or else we are gonna drive and meet somewhere in southern kansas and you dont even wanna know whats gonna happen. it involves sheep, a 5 gallon drum of delo 400, and 3 dj screw greytapes.

god bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                          If they're bet welching pieces of shit, the answer is no. Throw some names out and he can tell you.
                          i just need to know an age or year of graduation, or better yet if he grew up in longview.

i'll make it easier, i grew up in richardson, class of 2000. your turn.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you now owes me some of those tacos you are always posting up. pay up welcher, or else we are gonna drive and meet somewhere in southern kansas and you dont even wanna know whats gonna happen. it involves sheep, a 5 gallon drum of delo 400, and 3 dj screw greytapes.

god bless.
                            I can provide the Delo!

Your post made me laugh.

Comment

god bless.
                              can i get a dub of a greytape?
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i already know im gonna have to wrestle the original $20 out of you.. no need to double anything. this is what i was talking about with you guys trying to convince robert of actions he may or may not want to take. i dont know the guy, so im not going to say anything else about a stranger. his character speaks volumes that he would call out a stranger over something that obviously did not involve him in the first place. then feel the need to drive all the way to dallas to confront a stranger. my money stays in my pocket.

His character? Lmfao, gotta be fucking shitting me.

You are a pussy.

Comment

Working...
                                X