For posterity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I can't see any scenario in my lifetime that would cause me to wear a do-rag
    how about when your wife is sucking of 4 of your friends 3 weeks after your honeymoon?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      how about when your wife is sucking of 4 of your friends 3 weeks after your honeymoon?

I'm divorced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
        His wife and her CHL won't even be in town, you fucking piece of shit.
        you may wanna stay out of it then..?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

nah im on solo baby duty tonight, no beer. question, since you cant use a phone. why are you threatening so much violence if you just want to sit down and have a beer? i dont know you man, i am even having a hard time making these posts. notice only a handful are even directed at you. the rest of these cling-ons can choke on a ice cube though. if you are threatening violence i am going to make sure it ends in my favor. bottom line. my time line is still pending, i was shooting for noon, until you told me you want me to come to your property so you can close the overheads. idgaf about anything else after that. if thats what you want, thats what you can get, but i will not be alone, and my friends from longview are not white or black. pick up the phone and lets settle up. if you just want a cold beer tell me via cellular device, if you're gonna get me all the way out there to sit and disrespect me, tell me via cellular device. i may push the time to 4 or 5 if you wanna do dumb shit.
          [Steve Irwin]
          "Danjah danjah, I hear the song of The Scared Bitch Iris. Now be careful folks. He's a wiley creature that welches on bets and threatens with goon squads when he feels like he's backed into a corner, so give him space. We don't want anyone to make him piss himself."
          [/Steve Irwin]

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I'm divorced.
            signing the papers she served was the smartest thing you coulda done!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• After reading this whole thread, only one thing comes to mind.

Comment

• Comment

signing the papers she served was the smartest thing you coulda done!

*Yawn* No papers were served. It was a good move on my part though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    This guy is your 'agent'?

Giovanni Torri?
                    Is this the post he wants taken down?

Comment

• That's the one.

Comment

• That shit's funny. I don't recognize him, but I see all I need to see. I don't feel threatened. I see he's 6'4". Not bad, naynay.

Comment

• dont take it down then.. he lives down the road from you, he can handle up on his own if this gets back to him, fwiw, his dad is still in LV and he will be accompanying me.. but unless SN call me i dont think we can agree to anything. its 10 buttons.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you may wanna stay out of it then..?
                            You're not going to do anything if I don't.

Comment

• What's he gonna handle up on? That you mentioned him on a mesaage board, and someone posted a picture that is public already on the Internet?

Comment

dont take it down then.. he lives down the road from you, he can handle up on his own if this gets back to him, fwiw, his dad is still in LV and he will be accompanying me.. but unless SN call me i dont think we can agree to anything. its 10 buttons.
                                You're talking about this getting back to him?:

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                This guy is your 'agent'?

Giovanni Torri?

Just want to be clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X