For posterity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    Seriously, it'll never happen. I've known black n wild for 15 years.

He's always been a punk, and always will be. He's all talk, I haven't seen him follow through on anything since I've known him.

I have seen him try and take a couple of cheap shots, and I've seen him throw a shoe at someone after he was already locked out of a party. But that's about it.
    Damn, that's fucking sad. I've known junkies with better moral turpitude.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      I'll give $200 to perma ban naynay.
      Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Whoa, man! I would so much rather get my chance to coordinate an actual GTG where he and I can settle his debt.
      We'll bring this back up in a month or two...
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        I said I'd meet halfway, fucker!

In all seriousness, we should see if we can't get Lea to plan a big g2g at FnH or B9 one weekend here pretty quick.
        Hmmm, might be able to accommodate that.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Robert's sign plus the kind upstanding gentlemen behind him made my day! Carry on...

Comment

and I've seen him throw a shoe at someone after he was already locked out of a party. But that's about it.
            ?

Comment

Hahaha, what a bitch!

Spineless, hopefully his son can find a real father figure later in life.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                I'll give $200 to perma ban naynay.

The last welcher got permabanned for free. Save your money for drinks at the concert tomorrow night.

This reminds me of the good old days. We just need some car jousting and Jumbo Jacks and we can put a done stamp on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                  Robert's sign plus the kind upstanding gentlemen behind him made my day! Carry on...
                  I woke up to that post this morning and started laughing so loud in the study that I woke up the rest of the house! Funny shit, right there. I don't know Robert, but he jumped way up on my "respectability list"!

Comment

Seriously, it'll never happen. I've known black n wild for 15 years.

He's always been a punk, and always will be. He's all talk, I haven't seen him follow through on anything since I've known him.

I have seen him try and take a couple of cheap shots, and I've seen him throw a shoe at someone after he was already locked out of a party. But that's about it.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      ?

That was the first thought I had too. LOLZ
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I thought only crazy black bitchs ripped weaves off and threw shoes.
                        OH wait I forgot who we was talking about shanaynay.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          yes, you're the black RyanB

Comment

Just how many more excuses are you going to throw out, Rodney? I don't think you have enough....

yes, you're the black RyanB
                            Ouch...
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You see shanaynay, if there was someone around who cared enough to beat the shit out of you about every other day like there was back a few years ago you would never get yourself into these messes.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Just how many more excuses are you going to throw out, Rodney? I don't think you have enough....
                                It's hard to get through to a man who has no gut or worth...kind of like talking to a wall and expecting feedback.

This guy has no self worth. He seems to only be offended by the word that used to mean ignorant (which he is) but then again, I wonder if he would really show up if that was the case. If you called him like ya see em, would he really show?

I don’t think he will, because he is a bitch and as much as I hate to say it, there is probably no hope for his offspring either. He is so retarded, it is in his blood
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X