Traffic Attorney for Grand Prairie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic Attorney for Grand Prairie?

Old lady just got hit for 82 in a 70 on 161. Been years since I needed one. Any good ones that handle GP?

Jack Byno takes good care of me. Think he is in coppell

Comment

Tell your old lady to chill!!! 80 too fast

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        Tell your old lady to chill!!! 80 too fast
        161 is a long, straight shot with brand new pavement and wide lanes. 82 feels slow on that road this time of day.

Comment

I just did 80 on 161 in GP this morning and got away with it...glad someone else took the fall.

Comment

I used Randall Scott in Dallas County.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              I just did 80 on 161 in GP this morning and got away with it...glad someone else took the fall.
              You're the coolest.

Comment

for that speed, a traffic attorney isn't going to do anything that your wife can't do. You'll still be out of pocket the same $$$....unless I'm missing something.

Was this just as she got on 161 from 20? Like before Mayfield? I've saw 3 motorcycle cops camping out there last week.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  for that speed, a traffic attorney isn't going to do anything that your wife can't do. You'll still be out of pocket the same $$$....unless I'm missing something.

Was this just as she got on 161 from 20? Like before Mayfield? I've saw 3 motorcycle cops camping out there last week.
                  Shorter probation period on deferred adjudication, reduced fine, ability to use that option more than once per year, etc.

Comment

I'm surprised they even pulled her over for that speed... sucks. As mentioned, I've used Jack Byno before with decent results.

Comment

Randal Scott will take care of it for her and he has an office out of GP. He's helped me a few times.
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

There's an Android app for this exact question! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          Shorter probation period on deferred adjudication, reduced fine, ability to use that option more than once per year, etc.
                          If she's getting pulled over more than once per year and having to worry about 90 days of deferred adjudication, I would think that you would have an attorney's number right next to the insurance card.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            If she's getting pulled over more than once per year and having to worry about 90 days of deferred adjudication, I would think that you would have an attorney's number right next to the insurance card.
                            ......or arrange to be pulled over during the next few months in Arlington or FTW while awaiting completion of the deferred adjudication probation period in GP.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              ......or arrange to be pulled over during the next few months in Arlington or FTW while awaiting completion of the deferred adjudication probation period in GP.
                              TX still doesn't have reciprocity between cities/counties?

Comment

Working...
                              X