No announcement yet.

For those that know me and those that don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw you post in another thread, how are you doing man?
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Hate to bring back an old thread but wanted brag a little. It has been a full year since all my surgeries. I went for my one year check up. All is healed. No cancer in site and I feel great. Again thanks to all that kept me in your prayers and thoughts. If anyone needs anything from me always feel free to ask

Comment

• Awesome.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
          Hate to bring back an old thread but wanted brag a little. It has been a full year since all my surgeries. I went for my one year check up. All is healed. No cancer in site and I feel great. Again thanks to all that kept me in your prayers and thoughts. If anyone needs anything from me always feel free to ask
          That's awesome man.

Comment

• Sweet, dude! Congratulations!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Glad to hear it!

Comment

• Hell yeah.

Comment

• That's awesome, great to hear!
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Awesome news!

Comment

• Great to hear

Comment

• thats great!!! Glad to hear it

Comment

• that's great news.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Glad to hear it!

Comment

• was good to see ya the other day.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• good deal, was thinking about you the other day. Last time I saw you we were loading up a car and it was FREEZING

Comment

Working...
                                X