No announcement yet.

For those that know me and those that don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several weeks after surgery and he is still having issues? Not good...hoping for the best.

Comment

• Wishing the best for him.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Good vibes are en route.

Comment

• I believe I would have followed your advice and consulted with the Dr. you recommended in Florida. I wouldn't give a damn if I had the surgery scheduled already with some local hack. From everything I've read, including your advice, I would want to go to someone who has performed a lot of these procedures.

I hope Mr. Wayne makes a full recovery and am sorry to hear about the complications.

Comment

• Thinkin' about ya man.

Comment

• Never met you, But I consider the members here family. My Prayers are with you & your family man
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Thinkin' about ya man.
                All homo too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hicompression View Post
                  I believe I would have followed your advice and consulted with the Dr. you recommended in Florida. I wouldn't give a damn if I had the surgery scheduled already with some local hack. From everything I've read, including your advice, I would want to go to someone who has performed a lot of these procedures.

I hope Mr. Wayne makes a full recovery and am sorry to hear about the complications.
                  No joke man... I would have been on the next flight to FL after getting a referral like that.

I hope he's pulling through despite the complications.

Comment

• After 51 days of staring at the same 4 walls I'm back home. I thank all of you that expressed concern. I have a lot of work ahead of me to build my endurance and strength up. I dropped from 194 to 152 while in

Comment

• Nice to see you back, man! Hope you're feeling OK.

Comment

• nice that you are back, and hope that everything is ok

Comment

• Were just happy you're alive Wayne.. best wishes for your recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                            After 51 days of staring at the same 4 walls I'm back home. I thank all of you that expressed concern. I have a lot of work ahead of me to build my endurance and strength up. I dropped from 194 to 152 while in
                            Great news stranger, you crossed my mind and I sent prayers your way. Hopefully you have a smooth recovery and drive on.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Glad to hear you're back, good luck with your recovery

Comment

• How good it must feel to be home again. Best wishes for your recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X