Don't call the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

You can't stand it when anyone criticizes you.

Did you mean to quote yourself here?

Comment

More information really needs to be posted before I could pass any kind of judgement. Why where they at the wrong address? Was it incorrect information given by the alarm company or dispatcher? And what lights are they referring to? Spotlights or the red and blues?

Tables could have been easily turned and the old man could have shot either one or both of the officers. Better trigger control or slower reflexes I wonder? Maybe the guy was old school but now a days people got shot when they go out to see what's going on outside late at night. The guy could have easily gotten jumped by a burglar. Just my opinion here but the old man should have stayed inside the house. What was he hoping to accomplish by going out in the dark with a gun?

One time I had the police respond to a burglar alarm at my house. This was a couple of years ago when my dad was in the hospital and I had to rush home around 9pm because I was certain it was a false alarm. Came home to a squad car parked next to my gate and the two police officers had jumped over my wrought iron fence to look around the house. I pulled up and honked the horn a few times and identified myself right away and let them know my dogs were loose in the yard. Right at that time my dogs rushed them barking and they backed off and I called them off. No harm, no foul. I showed them my license and they checked out the house for me. They didn't shoot my dogs. They were very professional. No FTP here.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        LOL, at the coward thing all over again, coming from a "man" who asks others to speak on his behalf, but frame it as if if it wasn't him asking them to do it. You are the biggest pussy this site has ever seen. This "coward" will speak directly to you, about exactly what I think about you, not through others. Staggering.
        Ok, I'm the coward.

You know there are things I can and cannot do because if my job, and you hide behind that protection like a little bitch.

Meet me at the gym and time of your choosing you fucking coward.

Comment

Didn't you contact one of the mods last week, and ask them to ask me on THIER behalf that I stop insinuating you slept with Kim, because you were afraid your wife or children might come across it one day? Yet my ex-wife, and now Al's wife is fair game? You are one clueless, classless idiotic stumpfucking moron. Unbelievable.
          Lmao
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Ok, I'm the coward.

You know there are things I can and cannot do because if my job, and you hide behind that protection like a little bitch.

Are you on medication?

Comment

It's all good Alan. I'm not mad at cha.
              That is good I wouldn't want to have one of those lunches like Brent had where you stare at your salad.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Proof positive that even with all the policing powers available and choo choo money, one is still not satisfied until the entire internets is conquered.

Comment

Are you on medication?
                  I was honestly wondering the same thing. Rage filled tirades followed by "i aint mad at cha" and "lolz".. wtf?

Comment

Ok, I'm the coward.

You know there are things I can and cannot do because if my job
                    Like get into a fistfight? Yours isn't the only profession that frowns on such shenanigans.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I picture Matt waiting outside in the rain by himself yelling "Coward!!!" like in the movie School Ties.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                        I was honestly wondering the same thing. Rage filled tirades followed by "i aint mad at cha" and "lolz".. wtf?

He's all over the goddamn map. It's genuinely confusing. On the bright side, it makes me feel better about all my weird ticks and idiosyncrasies. Jesus Christ.

Comment

Ok, I'm the coward.

You need a spot or something?

Comment

I thought you in the corner beating it while I pleased your wife was supposed to be our secret?
                            Pussy

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            ^^^

I thought wives and kids were no-no in your eyes?

It is, except when he's the one throwing out the accusations. That badge means rules don't apply to him.

Didn't you contact one of the mods last week, and ask them to ask me on THIER behalf that I stop insinuating you slept with Kim, because you were afraid your wife or children might come across it one day? Yet my ex-wife, and now Al's wife is fair game? You are one clueless, classless idiotic stumpfucking moron. Unbelievable.

That's fucking hilarious. He really is a fucking pussy.

Who fucking opened that door, asshole?

You did, pussy. Right here.

Is it the failed marriage?
                            OMG! Why is this firefighter on PAID administrative leave???? If it were anyone else, they would have been fired IMMEDIATELY! FTFD!!!! DALLAS - A Dallas firefighter was arrested Thursday afternoon for shooting a gun in a firehouse. A police bulletin was sent out Wednesday for 37-year-old Jesus Ventura. He was stationed

So, shut the fuck up, pussy.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

03trublu is the white nay nay

Comment

I'll bet someone about $9 that he comes in here, and completely loses it, now that I've proven "who fucking opened that door, asshole".

Over/Under on threat of violence is set at 12, and one has already taken place. Let the gambling begin.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X