Don't call the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I'll bet someone about $9 that he comes in here, and completely loses it, now that I've proven "who fucking opened that door, asshole".

Over/Under on threat of violence is set at 12, and one has already taken place. Let the gambling begin.

It won't matter. He'll accuse you of speaking for everyone, as if "The In Crowd" somehow transcends factual, quantifiable statements.

Comment

....and he vanishes again. I swear he is pilfering cocaine from the evidence room.

Real Rick James: See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that.
      [pause]
      Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        What does Henry's retirement consist of?????
        No cow skin rug here, pal.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

boooooocoopoooosh

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            boooooocoopoooosh
            I see what you did there, niiice.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

btw, I filmed Mr. Wallers deposition in a civil matter a couple months ago. Small world.
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
                They started allowing weapon mounted lights within the last year or two. You have to go through the training first.
                I don't usually respond to these kinds of threads due to all the ftp Monday morning quarterbacking.
                The city doesn't present the grand jury cases either. That would be the County D.A.
                Gotcha.. I threw the disclaimer about timing in there because I figured that Matt would have mentioned that if it were still the case. My real point was that just because one agency has them (as Mike indicated) does not necessarily mean all do.

I can easily see how this could be a genuine accident and definitely would not jump to FTP side without some damning evidence. The best trained cop with the purest heart and intentions could make a mistake like this, imo.

Comment

This deal sucks, period. In time, the investigation will reveal what happened. Like Matt said a grand jury will review the case and make a decision on charges...
                  I will repost what I have before, you are WAYYYY more likely to be accidentally killed by your doctor than by a cop....Haven't seen a FT DR thread lately....

DOCTORS KILL a hell of a lot more people by MISTAKE or accident than cops...they estimate over 98,000 a YEAR !

Data shows Officers kill approximately 1000 citizens per year...justified or otherwise...
                  The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) is the United States' primary source for criminal justice statistics that cover a wide range of topics.

Comment

BTW, they were playing some of the FWPD radio traffic on this on Russ Martin today. I didn't catch enough to repeat but assume it can be found if anyone were interested in looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      This deal sucks, period. In time, the investigation will reveal what happened. Like Matt said a grand jury will review the case and make a decision on charges...
                      I will repost what I have before, you are WAYYYY more likely to be accidentally killed by your doctor than by a cop....Haven't seen a FT DR thread lately....

DOCTORS KILL a hell of a lot more people by MISTAKE or accident than cops...they estimate over 98,000 a YEAR !

Data shows Officers kill approximately 1000 citizens per year...justified or otherwise...
                      http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ardus05.pdf
                      The important difference is that doctors don't come out of the woodwork defending shitty doctors. Or constantly blame the patient.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        The important difference is that doctors don't come out of the woodwork defending shitty doctors. Or constantly blame the patient.
                        Nah, they just cover it up and don't say a word.... Heard of a doctor before a grand jury for losing a patient lately ?...Nah, on the bad ones, the other doctors at the hospital review their conduct and make reccomendations on how to protect the hospital from lawsuits...
                        Cops are always referred to the Grand Jury...Who are joe citizens of that county, to review their deadly force actions...
                        I'm not defending these guys. I am not educated enough about the incident to make a decision...It's a bad deal...
                        It's just helpful to have another perspective on "accidental" killings

Comment

Nah, they just cover it up and don't say a word.... Heard of a doctor before a grand jury for losing a patient lately ?...Nah, on the bad ones, the other doctors at the hospital review their conduct and make reccomendations on how to protect the hospital from lawsuits...
                          Cops are always referred to the Grand Jury...Who are joe citizens of that county, to review their deadly force actions...
                          I'm not defending these guys. I am not educated enough about the incident to make a decision...It's a bad deal...
                          Oh I see, cops are treated unfairly. Good luck getting traction with that line of bullshit.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Most Doctors have an investment in their patients. Their reputation is at stake, as well as that person's life. There are exceptions of course. Police don't have as much vested interest in citizens as Doctors have in patients.
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I love the comparison of Doctors and cops. Doctors are a million times more competent than cops. Have you seen what a civil service exam consists of? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                                Most Doctors have an investment in their patients. Their reputation is at stake, as well as that person's life. There are exceptions of course. Police don't have as much vested interest in citizens as Doctors have in patients.
                                See the post by Davbrucas about consequences. One way to guarantee that people act as recklessly as possible is to remove them. The people in question probably won't even lose a paycheck. Much less their jobs.

But hey, that's ok because that old man had a gun. He looked scary. They were on a burglary call. blah blah fucking blah!

Comment

Working...
                                X