Don't call the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    It's not about knowing or not knowing how a grand jury works. It's about the broken system itself.

When shit like this (see below) is going on it's hard to have ANY trust that the process will yield justice.
    You mean to tell me that the DA has a vested interest in covering up the fuck ups of the PD? Well now, that is just crazy talk. You would think it would be fair and honest since they never ever work together.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• A grand jury, whether it works or not, isn't going to give this man his life back or give his grandkids back their grandpa.

Comment

• Exactly. It's not like the Grand Jury is chosen by the city and has a vested interest in limiting city lawsuits since they are usually taxpayers who have to pay for it
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post

I'm guessing that number has gone up a little more...
          I'm guessing you don't count domestic terrorists, because just in 2012 alone, they killed 88 people....

February 22, 2012—Five people were killed in at a Korean health spa in Norcross, Georgia, when a man opened fire inside the facility in an act suspected to be related to domestic violence.

February 26, 2012—Multiple gunmen began firing into a nightclub crown in Jackson, Tennessee, killing one person and injuring 20 others.

February 27, 2012—Three students at Chardon High School in rural Ohio were killed when a classmate opened fire.

March 8, 2012—Two people were killed and seven wounded at a psychiatric hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, when a gunman entered the hospital with two semiautomatic handguns and began firing.

March 31, 2012—A gunman opened fire on a crowd of mourners at a North Miami, Florida, funeral home, killing two people and injuring 12 others.

April 2, 2012—A 43-year-old former student at Oikos University in Oakland, California, walked into his former school and killed seven people, “execution-style.” Three people were wounded.

April 6, 2012—Two men went on a deadly shooting spree in Tulsa, Oklahoma, shooting black men at random in an apparently racially motivated attack. Three men died and two were wounded.

May 29, 2012—A man in Seattle, Washington, opened fire in a coffee shop and killed five people and then himself.

July 9, 2012—At a soccer tournament in Wilmington, Delaware, three people were killed, including a 16-year-old player and the event organizer, when multiple gunmen began firing shots, apparently targeting the organizer.

July 20, 2012—James Holmes enters a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises and opens fire with a semi-automatic weapon; twelve people are killed and fifty-eight are wounded.

August 5, 2012—A white supremacist and former Army veteran shot six people to death inside a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

August 14, 2012—Three people were killed at Texas A&M University when a 35-year-old man went on a shooting rampage; one of the dead was a police officer.

September 27, 2012—A 36-year-old man who had just been laid off from Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, Minnesota, entered his former workplace and shot five people to death, and wounded three others before killing himself.

October 21, 2012—45-year-old Radcliffe Frankin Haughton shot three women to death, including his wife, Zina Haughton, and injured four others at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

December 11, 2012—A 22-year-old began shooting at random at a mall near Portland, Oregon, killing two people and then himself.

December 14, 2012—One man, and possibly more, murders a reported twenty-six people at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, including twenty children, before killing himself.

Comment

• dcs13, I can't believe you actually bit on that. Lol.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Matt, you can just continue trying to kick everyones ass in here; no need to vanish for a week, then start the same yawn inducing threats in another thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Matt, you can just continue trying to kick everyones ass in here; no need to vanish for a week, then start the same yawn inducing threats in another thread.
                By "everyone" you mean you and Brent?

Way to draw attention to yourself you pathetic whore.

It's funny how you are the common denominator in these episodes, yet it's "my" fault. If you need any further proof, just think about this thread had died, yet you want to TTT and draw attention to our drama.

Go ahead and see who calls out who first.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen..

Oh wait, with your gender, you belong in the kitchen.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  By "everyone" you mean you and Brent?

Way to draw attention to yourself you pathetic whore.

It's funny how you are the common denominator in these episodes, yet it's "my" fault. If you need any further proof, just think about this thread had died, yet you want to TTT and draw attention to our drama.

Go ahead and see who calls out who first.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen..

Oh wait, with your gender, you belong in the kitchen.....

Sick burn, bobblehead. I'm not "drawing attention to it." This thread already has over 2000 views. Think about that number, and all those people reading your dumb shit, excuses, and lies. You're a sad, weak, excuse laden pathetic little sack of shit, that uses his badge to hide behind his own cowardice. That's why you vanish for "about nine" days then start up the same shit in a different thread all the time, as if the people reading it don't recognize a sequel when they see it. Fuck you, you little bitch.

Comment

Sick burn, bobblehead. I'm not "drawing attention to it." This thread already has over 2000 views. Think about that number, and all those people reading your dumb shit, excuses, and lies. You're a sad, weak, excuse laden pathetic little sack of shit, that uses his badge to hide behind his own cowardice. That's why you vanish for "about nine" days then start up the same shit in a different thread all the time, as if the people reading it don't recognize a sequel when they see it. Fuck you, you little bitch.
                    You guys are fucking lovers.

Admit it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                      You guys are fucking lovers.

Admit it!

You will now get a message from a moderator, speaking for Matt, asking you not to insinuate that I shot a load in his face one night behind Winn-Dixie.

Comment

You but you ARE drawing attention to it. It was done. Over.

That is until you brought it to the top and started with your attention whoring.

If I'm the one hiding, why won't you meet me at a gym? If I'm so weak, why don't you just take me up on the offer?

Because you're a little bitch. That's why. You've had plenty of opportunity to accept, but you just throw insults and deflect.

If you really are ready, just say when/where. Be sure you're willing to sign a waiver.

Comment

You will now get a message from a moderator, speaking for Matt, asking you not to insinuate that I shot a load in his face one night behind Winn-Dixie.

You are one fucked up individual.

I'd bet your secret fantasy is dressing up in little boy's clothing and being dominated by some man with a whip and toys.

Wait, Arnold, is this you???

Oh wait, the shoulders are too broad and it looks like a man....

Not like this:

Maybe we could get GE to photoshop a bra for those saggy moobs.
                          Last edited by 03trubluGT; 06-03-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

I'd bet your secret fantasy is dressing up in women's clothing and being dominated by some woman with a whip and strap on.

Oh dear, if only I wanted to get specific about some of my past sexual escapades; I've actually participated in some scenes that aren't too far off from that, darling. And it doesn't bother me at all. You strike me as strictly a missionary type guy, providing that wild 4 minutes while your wife yawns and thinks about who she's going to vote for on next weeks Dancing With The Stars.

Comment

Oh dear, if only I wanted to get specific about some of my past sexual escapades; I've actually participated in some scenes that aren't too far off from that, darling. And it doesn't bother me at all. You strike me as strictly a missionary type guy, providing that wild 4 minutes while your wife yawns and thinks about who she's going to vote for on next weeks Dancing With The Stars.
                              She's probably thinking of what you are fantasizing about me since you seem to have this huge mancrush on me. I mean, you making off the wall and unwarranted references about me makes me think you can't quit me.

What is it about me that you like? Is is the masculine figure, the ginger hair, the bravado?

C'mon Arnold, just accept the fact you can't have me.

Comment

• Oy ve...

Comment

Working...
                                X