Don't call the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Oh dear, if only I wanted to get specific about some of my past sexual escapades; I've actually participated in some scenes that aren't too far off from that, darling. And it doesn't bother me at all. You strike me as strictly a missionary type guy, providing that wild 4 minutes while your wife yawns and thinks about who she's going to vote for on next weeks Dancing With The Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      She's probably thinking of what you are fantasizing about me since you seem to have this huge mancrush on me. I mean, you making off the wall and unwarranted references about me makes me think you can't quit me.

What is it about me that you like? Is is the masculine figure, the ginger hair, the bravado?

C'mon Arnold, just accept the fact you can't have me.

Your wife is thinking about me while she is having sex with you? Well that's an unsettling admission. lmao, wow.

Comment

• I'm fucking done with this thread!!!$#@%#@

Comment

• No wait...I wanted to say one more, possibly 8 more things.

Comment

• :Popcorn:

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              I love that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                LMGDAO!!!!!!!!!! well plaid
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Your wife is thinking about me while she is having sex with you? Well that's an unsettling admission. lmao, wow.
                  After seeing your online persona, the nurse in her is trying to figure out how to "fix" you.

Comment

• LoL...you two really should fuck and make up.

Comment

I'd bet your secret fantasy is dressing up in little boy's clothing and being dominated by some man with a whip and toys.

I'd bet your secret fantasy is dressing up in women's clothing and being dominated by some woman with a whip and strap on.

lmao, you went back and edited it over an hour later? It's like a never ending vortex of comedy with you.

Comment

• eric, geor told me to tell you that you left you little sailor outfit at his place this weekend.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          eric, geor told me to tell you that you left you little sailor outfit at his place this weekend.

god bless.

You're saying I need to pick up my spare from your place?

Comment

• I wonder why this fell off the news world.

Comment

I wonder why this fell off the news world.
                              You whine and bitch about people making fun of you, this is why.

Bringing up old ass threads just to say ONE LAST THING.

Comment

I wonder why this fell off the news world.

Did your wife tell you Karina & Maks are reuniting on Broadway? I'm so excited!

Comment

Working...
                                X