All that, then gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    OMG! The licensed psychologist has arrived!
    Son of a bitch! All this time I thought he was Superman!

Comment

• Someone mentioned 'Kim' and Matt came running.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I didn't. I actually don't like train wrecks, but then again, I don't subscribe to the dogpile mentality. I try to stay positive.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to draw you out?

Have you ever thought about my tactics, and how some things are specifically written?

I obviously didn't realize I was dealing with Dr. Evil, super genius. Shit, I can't believe it, I've been had!

Comment

• Lol @ "vapertt".
          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Someone mentioned 'Kim' and Matt came running.

Stevo

He doesn't want anyone else swimming in his watering hole!

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              Son of a bitch! All this time I thought he was Superman!
              Superman is an illegal alien too, right?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
                Kim - that won't fix how we all view you.
                Which is how? Do you even know me??
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                  [Damnitsteve] He knows you because you slept with half of the board before you met Christian [/damnitsteve]
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I didn't. I actually don't like train wrecks, but then again, I don't subscribe to the dogpile mentality. I try to stay positive.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to draw you out?

Have you ever thought about my tactics, and how some things are specifically written?
                    You sure like to put yourself at the bottom of dogpiles. Read the thread, we dont need uninformed assumptions.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      [Damnitsteve] He knows you because you slept with half of the board before you met Christian [/damnitsteve]
                      Lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol
                        hahahahaha
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Hope so, he's been to your house.

He used to be a little more nassty..

Comment

OMG! The licensed psychologist has arrived!
                            Just an observation that is proven time and time again by your posts. I've seen it stated that you're actually a "cool guy" off the board. But when I repeatedly see the way you act on here I just don't buy it. You play good cop/bad cop by yourself?
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              You sure like to put yourself at the bottom of dogpiles. Read the thread, we dont need uninformed assumptions.

Once again, my thesis is correct. Here we have a thread about a totally different dumbass, and one of the other dumbasses has to come barging in here like a fucking moron and make sure that the other dumbass isn't getting more attention than he is. I swear those fucktards have a trophy they pass around behind our backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                If my post made you uncomfortable, then maybe there is a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X