All that, then gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Those words and that image will crack me up for the rest of my life.
    LOL! No shit, thats one of the better ones I can recall.

I also got a few random calls for someone with the last name Valentine. Sure could be a coincidence, but awfully suspect all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      lol @ The Loin Ranger and Tainto...
      Holy fucking shit, lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        LOL! No shit, thats one of the better ones I can recall.

I also got a few random calls for someone with the last name Valentine. Sure could be a coincidence, but awfully suspect all the same.

My $$ is on Greg the hammer!

God bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Fwiw, I texted him when I started getting texts about a CL ad, and he says it wasn't him. Riiiiiight.

There's always that chance that someone else is doing all the dirty work, but that still falls on Brien for making the threats, and it still is fucked up of him to be so willing to fuck with multiple innocent people when he doesn't even know who the guilty party is.

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was just going through a phase, hanging with the wrong crowd, etc. But fuck that. I draw the line at threatening my life in any way off the board, whether that involves family, career, etc. I'm too old for that chickenshit high school bitch drama. There really is no place for that around here, so I'm glad he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            There's a saying it takes two. I venture to accuse you of being the other.

You think you are so fucking perfect. I got news for you yellow boy, you are not.

Comment

• Man he has been around a while. Hopefully he gets whatever is going on figured out.

Im tired of seeing people go off the deep end here. They must be putting something in the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                Man he has been around a while. Hopefully he gets whatever is going on figured out.

Im tired of seeing people go off the deep end here. They must be putting something in the water.
                It isn't this site, it is life in general. This shit happens all the time, everywhere, you just see it on social media sites because you are exposed to so many more people.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I dunno man I've only seen a couple melt down on other forums. We have one a week here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                    I dunno man I've only seen a couple melt down on other forums. We have one a week here.
                    Most other sites would have the threads locked, the person banned and the matter erased before a lot of people saw it.

This is Thunderdome.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                      Brien and I were cool I thought, but I got defriended off his FB too. Wasn't even involved on the thread that was deleted. Not sure what prompted the ragequit, but I hope he deals with whatever demons he's facing and can return.
                      X2... I still don't know what went down....
                      GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
                        X2... I still don't know what went down....
                        If you could quit complaining at Best Buy long enough then maybe you would know. Flip phone for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          I didn't. I actually don't like train wrecks, but then again, I don't subscribe to the dogpile mentality. I try to stay positive.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to draw you out?

Have you ever thought about my tactics, and how some things are specifically written?
                          Tell us about the tactic where you cry like a bitch and call Eric a bully.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            This is Thunderdome.
                            Church.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Tell us about the tactic where you cry like a bitch and call Eric a bully.

While wanting to fight me... lol

Comment

• This guy seems important for never really hearing anything about him in my 12 years on this forum. Not a bad boat to miss..

Comment

• I didn't do shit-WTF??

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                                Just came here to say he unfriended me too! And I don't even post here anymore! I'm just guilty by association.
                                Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                its karma cause you deleted me.
                                Ditto! I didn't do anything then, either.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                This is why we cant have nice things!
                                YOU are why we can't have nice things.
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X