Silver price below $19.00 an ounce...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Buy, buy, buy! I buy from TexasPreciousMetals (texmetals.com) and JM Bullion.

I'm planning on retiring with plenty of cash in my 401k/profit sharing account and a lot of silver and gold. If I need it I have it, and if I don't I pass it on to my kids. Either way I'm not going to be sitting around whining about how much social security is or isn't. I'm going to retire with three houses, whatever cars I like within reason and travel lots. It's great to have a good job and for the wife to have a good job.

If you've ever thought of buying silver, I'd get started now. We are now below pre crash pricing thanks to paper silver. Once everyone figures out the stock market is INFLATION and paper is worthless the real metals will go way up. I don't know if this will happen tomorrow or take 100 years, but this fairy tale will end. When it ends I don't know, but when you see hoodrats mugging people for groceries instead of dollars that's your sign the end is near.

Comment

• New BoJ stimulus, S&P futures +22....rabble rabble rabble rabble

Personally I like how we pretty much had a full blown panic three weeks ago with a day where the Dow went -460 and now we are going to set records again. Sounds pretty stable.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• $16.13.... fuck...

Comment

• Gold $1167 Silver $15.89
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              New BoJ stimulus, S&P futures +22....rabble rabble rabble rabble

Personally I like how we pretty much had a full blown panic three weeks ago with a day where the Dow went -460 and now we are going to set records again. Sounds pretty stable.
              You riding the volitility train too?

Comment

• Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
                Gold $1167 Silver $15.89

Sure am glad I got my silver when it was 5$ A looooong time ago
                Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                  Sure am glad I got my silver when it was 5$ A looooong time ago
                  And you didn't take profits over the big climb?

I like holding and even I got rid of almost everything back then.

Comment

• When do these online websites prices reflect the market close price? Even though silver is in the $15.XX's, all the for sale websites still show spot at $16.XX with another couple dollars over that.
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                      When do these online websites prices reflect the market close price? Even though silver is in the $15.XX's, all the for sale websites still show spot at $16.XX with another couple dollars over that.
                      It closed above $16. Everything I see accurately depicts that. Buying from a broker, you're going to encounter a slight premium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        It closed above $16. Everything I see accurately depicts that. Buying from a broker, you're going to encounter a slight premium.
                        Where can you buy without seeing a slight premium?
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Oh I thought it closed at $15.50. My mistake.
                          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                            Where can you buy without seeing a slight premium?
                            From an individual. Normal premiums run between 1-3% on the cheaper generic pieces. The government minted ones like the Maple Leaves, Krugs and Eagles will have a slightly higher one since the brokers have to pay a premium from those mints. However, those usually have a better turn in price, sometimes above SPOT as well.

Now, during spikes in prices (up or down), these premiums tend to fluctuate to cover any broker loss or get competitive with other fire sales.

Don't go trying to chase tops or bottoms. That'll make you want to jump from a building. Just make realistic buying and sellinget goals, watch patterns and listen for the hype. It takes some getting used to, but if you're screwing with money you don't need to pay your bills or feed your family, you can do it with more ease.

It's the same mindset going into any risk, really.

Comment

From an individual. Normal premiums run between 1-3% on the cheaper generic pieces. The government minted ones like the Maple Leaves, Krugs and Eagles will have a slightly higher one since the brokers have to pay a premium from those mints. However, those usually have a better turn in price, sometimes above SPOT as well.

Now, during spikes in prices (up or down), these premiums tend to fluctuate to cover any broker loss or get competitive with other fire sales.

Don't go trying to chase tops or bottoms. That'll make you want to jump from a building. Just make realistic buying and sellinget goals, watch patterns and listen for the hype. It takes some getting used to, but if you're screwing with money you don't need to pay your bills or feed your family, you can do it with more ease.

Awesome that's basically how im looking at it, it's just money I'd blow on shit I don't need or really want anyways, might as well invest it.
                              I bought a few bars and coins and a couple rounds the other day. I kinda want to buy one of those bundles of 90% change, are those good or bad? I haven't really seen much else besides coins and bars in gold on the sites. Any places to look locally that isn't trying to rip people off? It will give me something to do on days off.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X