X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco in da howwwwze!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      I own a thousand shares I paid $5 for. I look for them to get bought out but I don't think my $5 is coming back, lol.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I own a thousand shares I paid $5 for. I look for them to get bought out but I don't think my $5 is coming back, lol.
        Should have bought some lottery tickets.

Comment

Should have bought some lottery tickets.
          Things were going fine until their attempted entry into California took a shit. It has all gone downhill from there. They are like Walmart in Europe but they have the same problem there that Walmart has here. Aldi is killing them in the low cost neighborhood environment. Not only that but in Europe they have another Aldi clone to contend with, Lidl. It is a shit show for sure!
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Things were going fine until their attempted entry into California took a shit. It has all gone downhill from there. They are like Walmart in Europe but they have the same problem there that Walmart has here. Aldi is killing them in the low cost neighborhood environment. Not only that but in Europe they have another Aldi clone to contend with, Lidl. It is a shit show for sure!
            Are you getting on the Aldi wagon?

Comment

Are you getting on the Aldi wagon?
              I shop there sometimes.

Comment

• my wife shops at aldi.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• We just had one open in Waxahachie. I don't see much savings, but very limited selection for sure. Most of their stuff is crap. Put me down as not impressed.

Comment

We just had one open in Waxahachie. I don't see much savings, but very limited selection for sure. Most of their stuff is crap. Put me down as not impressed.
                    I like their produce and peanut butter.

Comment

• I've found the best produce at the Farmers' Market and Costco.

Comment

• HEB >>>> Aldi, but in DFW we are still hosed.

And as far as silver goes: KEEP STACKING! Unless you are stupid and don't like real money when it's on sale.

Comment

• It's not money. It's a commodity.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• What's a good place to buy silver around downtown Dallas area?

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              It's not money. It's a commodity.
                              Money, raw material and a commodity. People use it as a means of commerce.
                              Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                              What's a good place to buy silver around downtown Dallas area?
                              Man, places are,jacking up their premiums during this sale. I'd suggest some of the online places listed in this thread.

Comment

Money, raw material and a commodity. People use it as a means of commerce.

Man, places are,jacking up their premiums during this sale. I'd suggest some of the online places listed in this thread.
                                ok thanks for the info, I was wanting to go somewhere local, avoiding the online purchase

Comment

Working...
                                X