Supercar Hypothetical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercar Hypothetical

Was having this conversation/debate at work, and there are so many weird options, I thought you guys would have some interesting ideas.

With a budget between $100,000 and $300,000 what would you buy?

Ferraris and Lambos are easy answers, but there are some screwball things out there that might be more fun.

Example: http://www.falconf7.com/

Go!

Fox, $5000 in mods, and blow the rest on cocaine and hookers. Did you forget what board you were on?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ford GTtt

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

A Canyonero of course.

"Can you name the truck with four-wheel drive / Smells like a steak and seats thirty-five? / Canyonero! / Canyonero!"[

Comment

This kind of argument is completely retarded and I fully intend to participate. The best choice is obviously the Ultima GTR.

British manufacturers of the sensational Le Mans inspired Ultima supercar, one of the quickest road going cars in the world.

You're welcome.

Comment

Okay, anything from http://www.nelsonracingengines.com

The AWD 2000hp GTO especially looks nice.

Comment

Are the SLC and Ultimas Kit Cars or production cars?

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Fox, $5000 in mods, and blow the rest on cocaine and hookers. Did you forget what board you were on?
                    Hah! I was expecting this one around post #3. Well done sir.

Comment

If I had to buy one car it would be the Audi R8 v10 that has been turboed by underground racing.

In reality though I would have 5-7 lower priced semi-exotics instead of the one car.

-Caterham
                      -s54 M Coupe
                      -Ferrari f355
                      -NSX
                      -Austin-Healey 3000
                      -r32 gtr
                      -Porsche 930

Not listed in order of preference.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Are the SLC and Ultimas Kit Cars or production cars?

Hah! I was expecting this one around post #3. Well done sir.
                        They SLC can be either way. One of my driver's ordered one, and they are setting it up as a roller with the engine and trans that he ordered already installed (ls7 with a lambo trans)
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Id rather buy a tractor/trailer to haul around my wrecked unicorn.

Comment

Modern 'exotics' don't really do it for me, but good looking, small, 450+hp race cars with skinny tires do. There are race series for these cars and I cannot imagine anything more fun on four wheels.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Good replies, y'all. Keeping the argument going here at work, lol.

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              Id rather buy a tractor/trailer to haul around my wrecked unicorn.
                              Sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X