Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like we've got NINE fake names trying to sway opinion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanB
    It's Big Matt

I'm not afraid to tell you who i am. It was a fucking joke, RyanB knew I was posting shit as him. He was laughing all day.

Anyone needs their passwords let me know and I'll send them to the rightful owners.

Actually quite a few people on here knew the whole time.
    Why would you do that?

Comment

I figured the new board needed it's first round of tom foolery!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB
        It's Big Matt

I'm not afraid to tell you who i am. It was a fucking joke, RyanB knew I was posting shit as him. He was laughing all day.

Anyone needs their passwords let me know and I'll send them to the rightful owners.

Actually quite a few people on here knew the whole time.

in the beginning......

Comment

It's the end of the world!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Matt being a gaping vagina and stroking Joses cock with a bunch of other peoples screennames. I knew AL Ps posts weren't adding up.

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0
              Umm, what am I missing?
              I think Big Matt was pretending to be the people mentioned above...

Comment

I had a feeling he would be it fucking around. He has been on dfwstangs all day and never made an account here

Comment

Eric ..... when I tried to quote Manfire...I got the following message

There seems to have been a problem with the DFW Mustangs Forums database.
                  Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrina

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

He deleted his post right as you hit quote.

Well, maybe not. Shit, I don't know..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                      Matt being a gaping vagina and stroking Joses cock with a bunch of other peoples screennames. I knew AL Ps posts weren't adding up.
                      as they shouldn't have. I mean really I can't pretend to be AL P.

And call it stroking Jose's cock all you want Eric. Without him that board never would have been there, you'd never have met your wife, etc.

I believe he does deserve to not get fucked over again. And as long as you'd been a member, I figured most of you would agree too. Again I take nothing from Tyler for getting this going, and I hope it stays as is. But I as well as other are waiting for jose to talk to Tyler.

Comment

I just got the same error.....

but I was not quoting, just trying to read a thread.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

can't we all just get along

Comment

What the fuck is going on and why is my screen name being used?

Comment

Originally posted by Katrina

I am UNquotable MF'er... LOL
                                GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                                X