Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like we've got NINE fake names trying to sway opinion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums
    Fuck you and fuck Matt for using my screen name with his bullshit. What the fuck is going on? Eric, call me.
    Well how are we to know you are for real? Would the real Tyrone please stand up?

Comment

At least he didn't register as evil jose, that shit could have gotten really ugly.

Comment

Just so everyone knows. If you are the right owner of the names he registered, they have been deleted. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Fuck all this bullshit I'm making a chatroom on AOL.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop
            IP banned? Really? That's fucking GAY.
            It was just an IP ban. We didn't ban the user. lol
            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
            http://www.titantowing.net
            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by kc50lx
              Just so everyone knows. If you are the right owner of the names he registered, they have been deleted. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!
              Thanks for the quick clean up on aisle 9!

Comment

Originally posted by kc50lx
                It was just an IP ban. We didn't ban the user. lol
                Still we know who it is, they came clean. I don't think any ban is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                  Dude, that's a fucking bitch move trying to use other big posters names to strengthen your position. I've been trying to do the right thing and get this all turned around for everyone and you've just been trying to divide everyone up, like that is what we all need right now. Fucking weak as shit, dude, after what just happened to the board.
                  Completely agree.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger
                    Fuck all this bullshit I'm making a chatroom on AOL.
                    Man those were the days....I hated getting into a good room then getting kicked off and waiting forever to get connected again

Comment

Why all the BS? Just let Tyler and Jose talk it out and figure it out on their own.
                      Whatever happens on forming a new site, transferring "ownership" of this one, or whatever else, is between them.

Comment

Seriously, that's gay. I haven't seen posts trying to sway anyone from anything except from Ryans name, and Ryan knew he was doing it.

Eric, you're blowing it out of proportion. So is the dude who did the banning. That shit was funny. Alias day, PS wars,that's what made dfws great. I think everyone is acting a little too butt hurt. It was a prank, and should be viewed as such. Jesus people.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I just checked all my posts and they came from me. Evidently he didn't get a chance post anything under my screen name?

Comment

Damn Matt...

Comment

an IP ban is very very easy to get around...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums
                                I just checked all my posts and they came from me. Evidently he didn't get a chance post anything under my screen name?
                                Maybe try your name without a space? That's how he listed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X