10 items or less rant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 items or less rant.

People. The 10 item or less express lane is, as its name suggests, an express lane for people with 10 or fewer items. When you are in front of me with 15 items I want to punch the back of your head. When you also decide that's the time to cash a check, I am thinking of following you home to set it on fire. Then when you pay for it in EBT and realize you don't have enough on the card you SLOWLY go through each item to decide what to leave behind, I want to eat your children. Then you smile and order 4 packs of smokes and decide to write a check for them..... well you just need to go. You deserve to have your anus stretched over your forehead and then thrown into a pool of tabasco sauce and gasoline and set on fire.

I hate HEB. Hate it with all of my heart.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Add people who cash and buy lotto tickets at the gas station and can't make up their mind when picking out new ones

Comment

when in waco...
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        People. The 10 item or less express lane is, as its name suggests, an express lane for people with 10 or fewer items. When you are in front of me with 15 items I want to punch the back of your head. When you also decide that's the time to cash a check, I am thinking of following you home to set it on fire. Then when you pay for it in EBT and realize you don't have enough on the card you SLOWLY go through each item to decide what to leave behind, I want to eat your children. Then you smile and order 4 packs of smokes and decide to write a check for them..... well you just need to go. You deserve to have your anus stretched over your forehead and then thrown into a pool of tabasco sauce and gasoline and set on fire.

I hate HEB. Hate it with all of my heart.
        Yep, that oughta just about cover it.

Oh, wait. When you only have a couple of things and want to use the self checkout...and EVERY PERSON ahead of you has no clue how to use it, but they're going to go their slowest and try to figure it out.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Add people who camp their happy asses in the fast lane going the speed limit.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            Add people who camp their happy asses in the fast lane going the speed limit.
            Almost ran one over going 55 in a 75 a few minutes ago. I moved over to go around and they sped up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

add to that when stores keep one side of a double door locked at all times. im tired of breaking my damn wrists!
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Lol
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Or people who dont know the pin number on the debit card cuz they think they are being safe by changing it everytime they go to the bank. After trying 7 times the manager had to tell her they wont accept the card anymore for that day. Also at heb.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                      Almost ran one over going 55 in a 75 a few minutes ago. I moved over to go around and they sped up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                      Yeah, I fucking hate that.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      add to that when stores keep one side of a double door locked at all times. im tired of breaking my damn wrists!
                      Maybe you shouldn't shop in da hood.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Everything posted in this thread, + semi trucks that get side by side and take up both lanes, one going .25 mph faster than the other.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          Yeah, I fucking hate that.

Maybe you shouldn't shop in da hood.
                          troll on!
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

The express lane checkers always come grab me out of the regular line if there's nobody in theirs. Inevitably, someone gets behind me with a handful of items.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Everything posted in this thread, + semi trucks that get side by side and take up both lanes, one going .25 mph faster than the other.
                              had that happen from time to time I think they do it on purpose. More places need to have no trucks in left lane signs.

Comment

Working...
                              X