10 items or less rant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
    I do lack sleep and my spectacles at the moment, but even still I highly doubt it!
    So you don't know when you're coming onto someone?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      So you don't know when you're coming on someone?

Sounded like she was offering to "fill me up!" Scandalous.

Comment

Pretty clear she is hitting on talisman from those posts.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Thank goodness I lack the equipment to "fill you up" and I damn sure wouldn't "feel you up" either.

Originally posted by Nate View Post
          Pretty clear she is hitting on talisman from those posts.
          Negative.

Comment

Ass, gas, or grass. Looks like she is wanting all three.

Comment

Ashley, you silver tongued devil!

Comment

Are you coming on to me?
                hopefully if shes coming on you, you would be coming to.

Comment

The one I hate the most is the people who speed up to get in front of you, narrowly missing your car when they get over, then slam on their brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                    The one I hate the most is the people who speed up to get in front of you, narrowly missing your car when they get over, then slam on their brakes.
                    yea, especially the ones that had a mile to get over and they do it at the last minute cutting you off. the could of just moved over behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      yea, especially the ones that had a mile to get over and they do it at the last minute cutting you off. the could of just moved over behind you.
                      Or when you're trying to exit and there's an asshole trying to merge and he has to get in front of you before he merges. It'd be a lot easier if everyone wasn't in such a hurry.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Check writers in any lane piss me off...\\

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                          Or when you're trying to exit and there's an asshole trying to merge and he has to get in front of you before he merges. It'd be a lot easier if everyone wasn't in such a hurry.
                          Its stupid to think people are courageoud behind a steering wheel. No thoughts of the reaction of their stupid actions.

Comment

Surprise construction traffic on elm st this morning, had to merge, bitch didn't want to let me, rolled my window down, stuck my arm out, told her to stop, called her a bitch, she let me over then honked at me.
                            sigpic

Comment

^^^^ not a closer.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                                let me tell y'all i've been running grocery stories since 1995. i've worked for albertsons. brookshires. super1. rainbow foods. and i've seen it all!! from my standpoint i hate the mother fuckers who grab an item. and look at the price wrong and hold up my damn lines.
                                and the fucking trash that comes in at 11:30 pm, with several kids and each kid takes a cart so by checkout time. they'll have 5-6 full carts of shit! and only like $50 on there EBT,
                                so we have to restock the rest. when they pull that sorry ass shit i'll ask em if they where planning to pay for the rest with hopes & dreams? lastly i hate when some fool stands at the lotto machine for hours. buying $1 scratch off's whining $1 wasting my time cashing it in. and they continue to bring me fucking $1 tickets for an hour.

it was so nice when i worked at Oshmans super sports, i worked in the gun cage plus i had a deep discount, no wic and no EBT, when academy came to TX it killed us. those fuckers opened a store like 50 yards away from my store in mesquite.
                                I went into the new gander mountain in mesquite last night. Awesome store but ridiculous prices.
                                03 cobra

Comment

Working...
                                X