No announcement yet.

Deputy brutalizes a family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using my mighty powers of subtraction, I'd say you're doing not too shabby!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      It takes all of about 9 seconds to look it up if you know what you're doing:

Value Assets: 1,854,871,487
      Accrued Liability: 2,932,293,736

Shortfall (Unfunded Liability): 1,077,422,249
      You didn't play many team sports I bet
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

It takes all of about 9 seconds to look it up if you know what you're doing:

Value Assets: 1,854,871,487
        Accrued Liability: 2,932,293,736

Shortfall (Unfunded Liability): 1,077,422,249
        Depends on who you talk to. The city likes to show the unfunded liability so they can manipulate funds. If you talk to the board and the asset manager, it is not in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          If you talk to the board and the asset manager, it is not in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            You think that's funny, do you? Well, maybe you should look in a mirror, or better yet, I'll just settle for page 691 of the random picture thread, Farva. Next up on my hit list is how many times you say "speaks volumes." Jesus Christ. After all, I've got plenty of time on my hands!!!1111
            Actually, I like this little gem:

CWO:
            Pretty damned accurate.

FWIW, I noticed the board was much less hostile while Talisman was gone on his vacation..... Maybe it's just me, but I remember thinking to myself that the board felt "nicer" then a few days later I was reading his vacation thread and put 2 and 2 together.

Pretty damned accurate.

It's not just me that notices that you like to antagonize and then hide behind your friends.

This reminds me of all the threads that you start that I can make a positive comment in and then get insulted, but you never make a positive comment in any of my threads. It goes to show your true inner hatred for yourself and others.

Pic related (Eric):

Comment

Depends on who you talk to. The city likes to show the unfunded liability so they can manipulate funds. If you talk to the board and the asset manager, it is not in danger.
              Lolololololololololololol

*breath*

Lolololololol

So much fun in that post!

So they can "manipulate funds"? You mean like they do their assumed rate of return?

I can make anything look solvent as long as I don't get called out on my ridiculously rose-colored assumptions either.

And I'm speaking as someone who is leaving banking in two months to go to school so I can join a fire dept. I don't expect the pension I get to be worth much by the time I can collect, and you shouldn't either.
              Last edited by sc281; 09-13-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Lolololololololololololol

*breath*

Lolololololol

So much fun in that post!
                The city would never misrepresent something for its favor.......

But hey, I'm just glad you folks can worry about my retirement, it shows that you don't have enough to do.......

Comment

I don't even open your threads because I don't give a damn about you or what you are doing. LOL Pretty simple, really. Do I not give you enough positive reinforcement, Matthew? You poor fucking thing. I'd think you'd be getting that from your wife, not me. You're the fucking master of positivity and love alright! lmgdao Stupid motherfucker.

Comment

But hey, I'm just glad you folks can worry about my retirement, it shows that you don't have enough to do.......
                    Are you even reading what you write? You cannot honestly believe this......

Comment

Holy fucking wow.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Holy fucking wow.

Everything is okay! The guy whose job depends on it says so! Numbers mean nothing!

Comment

Holy fucking wow.
                          Iknowright?

Who do they have at the head of the pension that inspires this level of blind faith?

Oh....

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I don't even open your threads because I don't give a damn about you or what you are doing. LOL Pretty simple, really. Do I not give you enough positive reinforcement, Matthew? You poor fucking thing. I'd think you'd be getting that from your wife, not me. You're the fucking master of positivity and love alright! lmgdao Stupid motherfucker.
                            Go ahead and say it online, like the pathetic little bitch you are.

I like how you loose the reigns on me because you know I can't just kick your ass, but you don't treat others that have nothing to lose the same way.

Go ahead and talk shit big man, your day is coming.....

Comment

Jealous?

So, what is your retirement plan and how is it doing??

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Go ahead and say it online, like the pathetic little bitch you are.

I like how you loose the reigns on me because you know I can't just kick your ass, but you don't treat others that have nothing to lose the same way.

Go ahead and talk shit big man, your day is coming.....

Shut up faggot. We've been through all your stupid tired bullshit threats a dozen times before. You were interested enough in me to run a background check and start posting public details about my address like I give a fuck. But it's always "Arnold" that..? Loose the reigns? Right? If I make you so mad, maybe you should realize that you lost 2 years ago when you started in on me and quit trying so fucking hard. Pussy.

Comment

Working...
                                X