Deputy brutalizes a family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Shut up faggot. We've been through all your stupid tired bullshit threats a dozen times before. You were interested enough in me to run a background check and start posting public details about my address like I give a fuck. But it's always "Arnold" that..? Loose the reigns? Right? If I make you so mad, maybe you should realize that you lost 2 years ago when you started in on me and quit trying so fucking hard. Pussy.
    LMAO!

Listen to Arnold the Coward be such a big man behind the keyboard!

Step up boy, no need to harbor those feelings online.

Are you going to pull a Naynay?

Comment

I don't even open your threads because I don't give a damn about you or what you are doing. LOL Pretty simple, really. Do I not give you enough positive reinforcement, Matthew? You poor fucking thing. I'd think you'd be getting that from your wife, not me. You're the fucking master of positivity and love alright! lmgdao Stupid motherfucker.
      Something that someone pointed out should be said publicly.

This is proof that Arnold is so eaten up with hatred that he won't even open a thread made by me for the simple reason I made it, whereas I don't discount Arnold's threads content because of the author.

Everyone see how shallow Arnold is???

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        LMAO!

Listen to Arnold the Coward be such a big man behind the keyboard!

Step up boy, no need to harbor those feelings online.

Are you going to pull a Naynay?

Big man how? I've never threatened you. You've threatened me a dozen times and haven't done a goddamned thing. God you're a fucking idiot.

Comment

Something that someone pointed out should be said publicly.

This is proof that Arnold is so eaten up with hatred that he won't even open a thread made by me for the simple reason I made it, whereas I don't discount Arnold's threads content because of the author.

Everyone see how shallow Arnold is???

You're so deep! lmgdao, your desperation to be liked is fucking hilarious. Are you drunk? Good lord.

Comment

haha both of you need to fight, bone, or shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              That's the problem, Arnold wants a ginger to fuck him, and I just want to make him eat through a straw.

Comment

You're so deep! lmgdao, your desperation to be liked is fucking hilarious. Are you drunk? Good lord.

Yea, I'm desperate, that's why I got sent pics of your party from your invited guests!

Hahahahahahaahhahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

I'll throw on my finest frock and give him that tranny lovin' he has been begging me for the last two weeks.

Comment

I'll throw on my finest frock and give him that tranny lovin' he has been begging me for the last two weeks.
                    Too slow, bitch.

Comment

Yea, I'm desperate, that's why I got sent pics of your party from your invited guests!

Hahahahahahaahhahaha!

Wow, what a coup!

Comment

You no longer have the cognitive skills to analyze me, much less anyone else.

"Anyitime"?

There are two people I've called out, and two only. There are over 4,700 members, yet in your mind two is the overwhelming majority?

You better take a step back and re-evaluate things Frosty.

When is the last time I invited you to spar?
                        I have most of my skills still intact, just not socially. While there has been a degradation, I started fairly high up on the ladder to begin with so academically, I can cope. The damage was to the frontal lobe and the hypocampus. I don't deal with stress or people or social situations well. Anything else you'd like schooled on?
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

lmao, carry on gents!

Comment

So lets see. Matt has:

Run a background check on me.
                            Attended one of my parties vicariously through pictures since he wasn't invited, then actually said "I'm desperate, that's why I got sent pics of your party from your invited guests!"
                            Is upset I don't look at his threads when he looks at mine.

You know, if you gave Ann this much attention, maybe she'd slip a finger in and you wouldn't be so angry all the time.

Comment

I've said it 10 times already, please use the ignore feature. This bickering was old a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                I've said it 10 times already, please use the ignore feature. This bickering was old a year ago.

I think it's hilarious. Have you read his replies? I haven't laughed this hard at the last 3 comedies I've watched combined.

Comment

Working...
                                X