No announcement yet.

"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, would you look at that. Ashburn, VA. I wonder how close that is to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
      Went over there Sun pm and it was gone
      Beer trade? I'll spare one of mine if you want one.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        Lol what? I don't know shit about wine. It's pretty tasty imo

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        I don't know what he intended by that. It's not like it's nasty ass white zin (blush).
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• got a 4 pack of martin house rubberneck red, and a bomber of stones enjoy by 4.20

both solid brewsers.

Comment

• "Craft" beer recommendation

Had some rubberneck last night. Its not the same without the Toadies blasting live and 5 feet away, but still good. Tonight is Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA. All Mosaic and Citra. It's damn good. If anyone is wanting a Stone Enjoy By 4/20 and can't find it, I've got one left that I'll trade off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              Beer trade? I'll spare one of mine if you want one.
              Thanks Jimmy- I appreciate the offer but was able to find some this past weekend while in the San Marcos/New Braunfels area.

I also tried some Stone's GoTo IPA which I thought was very good but a little light on the ABV at 4.5

Comment

• There's 1 bottle of stone enjoy by left at total wine on preston/121

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                  Thanks Jimmy- I appreciate the offer but was able to find some this past weekend while in the San Marcos/New Braunfels area.

I also tried some Stone's GoTo IPA which I thought was very good but a little light on the ABV at 4.5
                  it's a session ipa. something you can drink all day without getting shit faced drunk too quickly

Comment

• Kegged my Green Flash West Coast IPA clone tonight. Filled the keg and had two pints left. It's so good I drank them both, uncarbonated and at room temperature.

Comment

• Found this at a brewery in Truckee, CA last week.

Fifty Fifty Brewing Co. Every year they take their stout and do a few different barrel agings. Mostly different Buffalo Trace bourbons, but this year they also did one in Cruzan Rum barrels. 11.2% ABV... Lol. A few of these at $15 each made for a good day!

I brought one home to let it age for a bit.

Comment

• Nice. That looks like a hell of a view

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• My favorite little beer store ordered me a case of these at my request.

Ded

Comment

• I just finished a bomber of RU55, Jester King's red sour. This was one from the 4th batch and it is SOUR! I had it at the brewery and it's pretty awesome 4 ounces at a time but it's hard to handle a full serving. I probably won't buy it again, for the same money I can get a bottle of Duchesse. Really though I think I'm past the sour phase and am switching to Scotch Ales.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                              My favorite little beer store ordered me a case of these at my request.

Um. Hello

Comment

• You can come over to the party Saturday if you want and jump in the bounce house.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X