"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    I concur on that one, had some at their tour/tasting last Saturday. The tastings there are still low key enough where you're not in line the entire time. plus there has been coupons for a free 4th beer in the local free newspapers, FW Weekly etc.
    Rahr has been opening at 12:30 on Saturdays and it's really helped the line situation out. Tomorrow I believe Big Mike is the entertainment so it'll be very busy but last weekend I don't remember seeing more than 10 people in my line all day.

Comment

• Sitting in CLT airport, grabbed a Carolina Blonde while i waited.. wasn't that impressed. not sure if it's a micro or craft, but it's certainly nothing to write home about.

Comment

• Fyi, Total Wine has Revolver Blood & Honey for $6.99 a six pack. Today only, limit of four, while supplies last. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else. Their regular price is $8.99 and everywhere else is $9.99-$10.99.

This is day four of a ten day 'daily specials' they're running. I'll try and post up anything noteworthy. Yesterday was Deep Ellum IPA and Deschutes Inversion for $6.99.

Comment

• any recommendations for something to try? i'm going to swing by goody goody after work. their selection isnt near as good as total wine though.

total wine is doing a beer tasting from different breweries every day besides sunday until the 25th i think. free.

edit: fuck it, i'm going to swing by and do the upslope brewery tasting after work. their head brewer will be there

Comment

• Ska Brewing Modus Hoperandi IPA
            Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barley Wine
            Rahr Bourbon Barrel Winter Warmer

Comment

• Picked up some Founder's Brewing Centennial IPA at Total Wine and was very impressed.

Comment

• well, i bought a bunch of badass beer from total wine, but somebody got into my car last night and stole it all, wtf??

they left a laptop, ipod, and gps. well, whoever it was got really drunk compliments of me! dicks

Comment

• Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkarmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed;[1] it also refers to the principle of causality where intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual.[2] Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.[3][4] Karma is closely associated with the idea of rebirth in some schools of Asian religions.[5] In these schools, karma in the present affects one’s future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives - or, one’s saṃsāra.[6]
                  With origins in ancient India, it is a key concept in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism,[7] Taoism,[8] Shintoism and others

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                    Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkarmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed;[1] it also refers to the principle of causality where intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual.[2] Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.[3][4] Karma is closely associated with the idea of rebirth in some schools of Asian religions.[5] In these schools, karma in the present affects one’s future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives - or, one’s saṃsāra.[6]
                    With origins in ancient India, it is a key concept in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism,[7] Taoism,[8] Shintoism and others
                    is that similar to me trading you a pristine $650 pistol plus $100 for a "new" ar15 that had a gouge in the receiver and a chewed up gas block that you claimed you didnt do, even though CJ agreed that wouldnt be a factory flaw?

or, missing parts and a bunk trigger group that wouldnt reset? or, how you told me you had $550 into the gun and then fessed up that you only had $350 into it after i told you i wasnt mailing the old bolt back? that kind of karma?

it was probably you who did it, and now you might have some "karma" coming your way.

listen you fat ass motherfucker, you dont want to play with me. i'll give you the drama you want. and not any internet drama. so, keep it up.

Comment

• or, was it you selling me a complete rifle that you built for profit? something about asking if i was law enforcement or affiliated with the atf, and that you would say i lied if i mentioned it?

Comment

• and what are you doing in a beer thread? you dont need beer, you need liposuction.

youre one cheese burger away from a heart attack

Comment

• Lolololol!!!

I picked these up last night on a whim, also a cabin fever brown ale but I already enjoyed it

Edit since I can't attach a pic.. I got bluegrass brewing bourbon barrel stout, a bison chocolate stout, alewerks coffeehouse stout, and some magic hats.

Comment

• i had some goodies that i didnt get to try ;(

a lagunitas sucks, no label milk stout, sierra nevada bigfoot barlywine, greenbelt armadillo, sixpoint global warmer, and something else.

also got to sample the rest of the uplsope line since their head brewer was there. the ipa is good (ive had it before) but their brown ale was pretty tasty too.

there was also a magic hat lady there. dont much care for them, but the stout she gave me was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              is that similar to me trading you a pristine $650 pistol plus $100 for a "new" ar15 that had a gouge in the receiver and a chewed up gas block that you claimed you didnt do, even though CJ agreed that wouldnt be a factory flaw?

or, missing parts and a bunk trigger group that wouldnt reset? or, how you told me you had $550 into the gun and then fessed up that you only had $350 into it after i told you i wasnt mailing the old bolt back? that kind of karma?

it was probably you who did it, and now you might have some "karma" coming your way.

listen you fat ass motherfucker, you dont want to play with me. i'll give you the drama you want. and not any internet drama. so, keep it up.
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              or, was it you selling me a complete rifle that you built for profit? something about asking if i was law enforcement or affiliated with the atf, and that you would say i lied if i mentioned it?

I want to hear moar about this! Why didn't you post in armory?
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                I want to hear moar about this! Why didn't you post in armory?
                                because i got over it. i guess he's still pissy that i didnt mail the old bolt back that was missing parts back to him.

and i fully intended to until i went to the range and found out that the trigger group was faulty too.

texted him about it and he didnt say shit so i sold the old bolt. he really needs to drop it if he know's what's good for him. dude is like 60 yrs old. you should see some of the texts i have from him. fucking immature

Comment

Working...
                                X