No announcement yet.

"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol hey calm down man...just enjoy the happiness other people get out of being basic. Hell go invent some pumpkin spice lube and use the situation to your advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Lol hey calm down man...just enjoy the happiness other people get out of being basic. Hell go invent some pumpkin spice lube and use the situation to your advantage.
      lmao, no thanks.

I'm pretty agitated at the moment. Don't mind me...
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I heard pumpkin juice can heal a hurt butt.

That's probably just rumors though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I heard pumpkin juice can heal a hurt butt.

Lmao...thats probably the first time in a week that ive audibly laughed out loud from something ive read.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I heard pumpkin juice can heal a hurt butt.

I'm afraid that a pumpkin spiced hitman is the only thing that can solve this particular problem.

Comment

• I said pumpkin, not pumpkin spice. As for pumpkin beer specifically it started out of necessity during the colonial times. The pilgrims had native pumpkins, something the Europeans didn't have. They also didn't have a reliable supply of malts so they did what any good alcoholic would do and fermented the starches they had available.

So if you hate pumpkin beer you hate America.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post

So if you hate pumpkin beer you hate America.
                I can't say I hate it, I've never tried it. I wouldn't ever have the urge to try it, either. I pretty much do hate America these days though, so sign me up I suppose!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post

And that makes it even more absurd. Nobody likes pumpkin anything. Ever. What they're really after is the nutmeg, cinnamon, all spice, and cloves.
                  i like pumpkin seeds, motherfucker!!

Comment

• Comment

• Just gimme throw this out there:

Ballast Point Even Keel Session IPA is fucking bad. Like really bad

Comment

• I gave up on "session" IPAs after the third or fourth try. Every single one was a drain pour. They've got to keep the grain bills slim to cut out fermentables to keep the abv low, thus making it "sessionable". In turn you end up with bitter, skunky hop water. Keeping the malt low does not mean you have to send the ibu's through the roof. I've heard meta modern is good but I just don't care to find out anymore. If I want an all day ale, I'll stick with dales or cellermans reserve.

On to good beers. Four Corners La Lechuza s'more stout hit shelves yesterday and it is fantastic. Creamy roasty chocolate with a tiny hint of cinnamon and an even tinier hint of a chile pepper or mole touch. It's going to be in my top five for new beers in 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          I gave up on "session" IPAs after the third or fourth try. Every single one was a drain pour. They've got to keep the grain bills slim to cut out fermentables to keep the abv low, thus making it "sessionable". In turn you end up with bitter, skunky hop water. Keeping the malt low does not mean you have to send the ibu's through the roof. I've heard meta modern is good but I just don't care to find out anymore. If I want an all day ale, I'll stick with dales or cellermans reserve.

On to good beers. Four Corners La Lechuza s'more stout hit shelves yesterday and it is fantastic. Creamy roasty chocolate with a tiny hint of cinnamon and an even tinier hint of a chile pepper or mole touch. It's going to be in my top five for new beers in 2015.

Exactly. It was like Oskar Blues Pinner... only complete shit.

Comment

• Yeah I don't understand "session IPAs", when you cut back the ingredients it's not an IPA any more. I'm waiting for someone to start marketing a bock beer as a session stout next.

Comment

• Braindead in Deep Ellum was nice.

WRX

Comment

• Happy Halloween peeps

Comment

Working...
                                X